Recent content by Pika25

1. P

How would you like Ash to lose the Unova League?

N!? Out of the blue? Did they ban Team Plasma ever since the banned Rocket-Plasma incident early on in BW? If they ban Team Plasma, that could mean no N.
  2. P

Could Satoshi actually WIN the Higaki Conference?

Ash's Unovamons are more than capable of the job, especially if he rotates his Unovamons with Prof. J, with the obvious proviso that exactly five of them are with him and his Pikachu. I agree that in a semifinal Ash could eventually meet a random beefed-up COTD that would give ash a run for his...
  3. P

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

If anyone evolves in the Unova League, I have a feeling it would be Ash's Pignite. Maybe Scraggy if it's alongside Axew. I would much rather see Iris with a fully-evolved Haxorus, than just an Axew, by the time she makes it to the assumed dragon tournament in Blackthorn. That way she'd have lots...
  4. P

Speculation about Team Rocket and Kanto

What would happen to the anime-exclusive Kanto towns that Ash and co first visited? Remember the school of hard knocks? The episode where A.J. had a 99-win streak with a Sandshrew? Or Dark City? The one with the Yas and Kas gyms? If anything, they're best off as the places these World Tournament...
  5. P

Most Difficult Gym Leader in each generation?

For me: gen 1 (Misty, her Starmie is really quick and hits like a truck, outspeeds and OHKO's Pikachu); gen 2 (Whitney, DAT BLASTED MILTANK!, honorable mention to Clair); gen 3 (Norman, as well as Tate and Liza, especially in emerald); gen 4 (Candice, stupid hail team with Abomasnow, not to...
  6. P

Accuracy > Power

Imagine this scenario, and it's in-game. Your Dewott vs. Clay's Excadrill. Dewott is in the red. Everyone else had fainted. Excadrill is Clay's last Pokémon. One more Razor Shell would spell game and Quake Badge get. "Dewott used Razor Shell. The move missed Excadrill! Excadrill used Bulldoze...
  7. P

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

PWT. Champions' doubles. Using a Whimsicott-Terrakion team. Red swept me with Scarf Blastoise Water Spout. (Whimsicott survived Water Spout, but Lapras finished it off with Ice Beam.) Red took no damage at all.
  8. P

Most Frustrating Loss

Red in PWT. Scarf Blastoise Water Spout. Swept a Terrakion-based team 4-0.
  9. P

Do you try to 'catch 'em all'?

My BW Pokédexes are already 649/649. Pearl is already 493/493. Yellow is close behind at 150/151 (yet to register Dragonite).
  10. P

Wild Starters in Our Future?

You COULD catch 'em all, INCLUDING starters, but only in a hack (like Blaze Black or Volt White), just not in an official game (unless you glitch some of them, like you would mew).
  11. P

Weird beta names of Pokemon

I would have to agree with the whole "Mr.Mime" deal. I'd prefer Barrierd because a) it's gender-neutral and Mr.Mime is not, for a species that could be either gender equally likely; b) Barrier is its trademarked move, especially when seen in stadium. But then what to name Mime Jr. ...
  12. P

What was your team the first time you ever beat the E4?

Yellow version, cannot recall the exact team, since I entered HOF so many times... But I know it included a dual-screens pikachu and a Dewgong with Payday / Ice beam / Strength / Surf (the traded Cezanne).
  13. P

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon I have a feeling the krookodile is definitely Ash's. Hydreigon is a whole other story. My guess is probably Kotetsu. Virgil has an eevee team; he won't have it. Trip certainly wouldn't have it, and neither would Bianca. That would leave a random COTD or...
  14. P

How would you like Ash to lose the Unova League?

My vote is in favor of the league championship going to Ash. I have a feeling that his Unova team is more than capable of winning the league. Especially since there's a lot of good Mons in that team, like that Sunglasses Krookodile, a Pignite that may evolve to Emboar at some point in the...
  15. P

Pokemon Horoscope

According to this BW zodiac, I am a Sawsbuck, because I was born in January. And I actually like it. Sawsbuck the Seasonal Pokemon, and I actually have a love for the seasons. By the way, I haven't posted on the BMGf for quite a while...
Back
Top Bottom