Recent content by PikAbrOs.

1. P

Shiny Eevee

Please can any one get a shiny Eevee between level 1 and 10 I will trade just about anything for it
  2. P

Wanted: Shiny UT Eevee

I can offer the following: Any Starter Shiny Pikachu w/lax nature Shiny druddigon w/rash nature Shiny Rapidash w/mild nature Draco Meteor Jirachi w/serious nature More if not pleased
  3. P

wanted Unhacked Japanese Ditto

just tell me what you want for it and ill tell you if i have it except for shinies i dont have any
  4. P

offering level 100 giratina

this is a legit Giratina wanted a zekrom
  5. P

Wanted-- Zekrom

Depends what would you like and i will tell you if i got it I have a lvl 45 Latias UT
  6. P

Wanted-- Zekrom

I want a level 50-60 Zekrom nicknamed Yin and if not to much trouble a firestone Friend Code: 2880 9006 9790
  7. P

Fifty Billion (Not literally) Starters AND BAGON

Re: Fifty Billion (Not literally) Starters Treecko and Tirtwig please FC Black: 2880 9006 9790
  8. P

Wanted: Shiny Minun

ok ill try
  9. P

ideas 4 fifth generation

anyone have any idea on what the fifth generation will look like besides the two already shown
  10. P

How do you plan to take out Pokemon Trainer Red(Spoilers)?

well i could have easliy beaten Red in my old crystal but i diddnt no how to get past the sleeping snorlax in front of digglet cave but my tam was lvl 100 Drogonite lvl 100 Typhosion lvl 96 Suicune and 3 lvl 82 seadra lvl 81 magneton and i think another high lvl drogonite but this was only...
  11. P

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

im getting SS but all the legendaries will be the same cause Ho-Oh a nd Lugia are both in HG nd SS
  12. P

What are you most looking forward to in HG/SS?

Definatlly catching Lugia & Ho-Oh in S.S. and exploring 2 regions in 1 game
  13. P

Who will be on your team in HG and SS?

1. Feraligator 2. Pidgeot 3. Lugia 4. Raikou 5. Red Gyarados 6. evntually a Dragonite
  14. P

What starter are you going to choose?

Definatlly todadile B/c i use to have the orginal crystal gold and silver and todadile's the best
  15. P

What Pokemon do you want to follow you around in HGSS?

I agree with "$aturn¥oshi"
Back
Top Bottom