Recent content by Pikachu4170

1. P

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon announced: Brand new 3DS game

Hope they add a difficulty setting (Easy, medium, hard, etc.). Gates To Infinity and many of the other games starts to get enduringly extreme pretty quickly as you progress near the end and there's not a lot of opportunities to take a break while in the middle of an adventure forcing yourself to...
  2. P

I can't edit pages anymore

What they said, the games are hacked and lots of information are being leaked. These hacks are caused mainly due to things like flashcarts and custom patches. I never knew 3DS hacking was ever possible until now.
  3. P

US home video release for 'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' announced: 17th Pok

Re: US home video release for 'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' announced: 17th Would see in IMAX...
  4. P

Pokémon the Series: XY Volumes 1 and 2 now available on iTunes: Each volume costs £19

Re: Pokémon the Series: XY Volumes 1 and 2 now available on iTunes: Each volume costs Don't worry, at least we'll have Blu-Ray quality now!
  5. P

Pokémon the Series: XY Volumes 1 and 2 now available on iTunes: Each volume costs £19

Re: Pokémon the Series: XY Volumes 1 and 2 now available on iTunes: Each volume costs Finally... A legit way...
  6. P

Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions US orchestral concert tour announced: Live concerts to

Re: Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions US orchestral concert tour announced: Live concerts Will it at least release on Blu-Ray in 7.1 Surround?
  7. P

I always keep missing dubs. Any way to get in track?

I always seem to miss a lot of the new episodes, usually due to the time it airs on Cartoon Network (8 AM seems WAY too early :zzz: ). Any way to stay on track and watch every XY episode (Even the recent Mega Evolution side stories that recently aired)? Either Genuinely (Pokemon TV does not...
  8. P

Temporary Pokémon Center to open in Paris: The store will only be open during the fir

Re: Temporary Pokémon Center to open in Paris: The store will only be open during the Sorry, I can't learn French this fast... Also, it's too expensive for travel and hiring a translator is more expensive and hotel is more and renting a car is more and money has to be converted and I need...
  9. P

Pokémon XY battle launcher toys coming to US Happy Meals: 12 TCG cards to be included

Re: Pokémon XY battle launcher toys coming to US Happy Meals: 12 TCG cards to be incl Your move, diabetes...
  10. P

English title of seventeenth movie revealed: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction to

Re: English title of seventeenth movie revealed: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destructio +1 the idea. Additional +1 if on IMAX. Another additional +1 if in 3D. Possibly less restrictions for distributing the film.
  11. P

Any way to hire myself as a voice actor for the dubs?

Just asking... Because I can voice for Chespin on the dubs...
  12. P

NHK documentary reveals new games in development: Trozei sequel, Pikachu detective ga

Re: NHK documentary reveals new games in development: Trozei sequel, Pikachu detectiv I already found the video, but thanks It would be a bit buggy with eye textures (It would need a lot of texture maps to do it)... They would probably need a better model to work with (That render is just...
  13. P

NHK documentary reveals new games in development: Trozei sequel, Pikachu detective ga

Re: NHK documentary reveals new games in development: Trozei sequel, Pikachu detectiv Is there any videos of it?
  14. P

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

Re: Pokémon-amie: Must require face calibration tools for "Making Faces" mini-game... That's not funny...
  15. P

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

Pokémon-amie: Must require face calibration tools for "Making Faces" mini-game... Here is something they forgot to put in: Facial Recognition Calibration. Since people are different, the game won't work properly on some people (Like me...). Did Game Freak forgot to add Calibration tools...
Back
Top Bottom