Recent content by pikachu_8460

1. P

My Pokemon Ranch

Came out last Friday in Australia and Europe, I am actually enjoying it now I have Free Mode.
  2. P

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Because he likes eggs. Why does he like eggs?
  3. P

The Banned Game

Banned because I am so fat.
  4. P

^ The one above

^ is married to my brother's wife's mother's grandfather's sister in law.
  5. P

A Pokemon Starting With...

Post a Pokemon who's name starts with the last letter of the Pokemon above. In case of letters U or X, the person can post any Pokemon name ignoring the rule. Sharpedo
  6. P

How many Pokémon have you memorized?

Since I love Pokemon, it is only natural that my brain easily remembers the name of every single one, the order/numbers they possess is a different story however.
  7. P

Where would you fit in the Pokemon World?

I'd venture the world in search of rare Pokemon then charge people a dollar and a half to see them.
  8. P

'Pokémon 151' brand to cater to adults: Official Web site to open Thursday

I would have bought them all if I could, shame they need to be imported.
  9. P

What if Pokemon was real?

I'd be a trainer and eventually become a Water Gym Leader.
  10. P

Real World Animals in Pokemon

There is. Several of the earlier episodes showed real creatures in the Pokemon world like when Ash caught Pidgeotto for example, it pulled a worm out of the ground and ate it.
  11. P

What should be in Platina - the wishlist

-Something like the Sevii Islands instead of the Battle Frontier. -Improved animations rather then just two frames animated/distorted. -New areas all over Sinnoh, not just at the end. -The battle mechanism needs to be revamped, it is getting a little stale. -TIME/DATE EVENTS!!! Hello Nintendo...
  12. P

Caption the screenshots!

This isn't what it looks like, Gligar and I are just friends...
  13. P

Music What song are you currently listening to?

SOS - Jonas Brothers, it has only been out in Australia for about a month, just letting Americans know in case they think I'm a year behind. :P
  14. P

Pokémon Ranch confirmed for international release: "My Pokémon Ranch" appears on ...

About time Australia get something first (Excluding Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii XD). Go us!
Back
Top Bottom