• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Pikachufanboy

1. P

What would Ash do next if he becomes a champion?

He'd just move onto the next region, like when he won at Orange Islands and Battle Frontier. He wants to be the best there is, why stop at only being the best of one region?
  2. P

Review XY037: Reflection Cave! Mirror World Satoshi and Satoshi!?

This is one of my favorite episodes in a long time. I loved all the mirror versions of the characters, it was so funny at the end seeing mirror TR recite a motto of justice and the regular TR's reaction. Nice moment at the end with the way their feelings connected the worlds, it shows how...
  3. P

So how do they determine gender in the Anime?

Other than ones with only one gender (like a Tauros or Miltank), how do they know?
  4. P

What is your least favourite elemental type?

I don't like Rock types very much.
  5. P

Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

Yeah, Pokemon is the best. I haven't lost interest in it at all as I went along since the start of it all. I don't see that changing.
  6. P

Vote to Befriend a Pokemon- who did you pick/who will you vote for.

I chose the Ditto. That sounds amazing.
  7. P

Any traditions?

Pikachu has to be on the story-line team in all Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh games. In Johto and Unova games, I have traded an egg to use Pikachu in one of each, but it wouldn't be practical to try to force this on all Johto and Unova games.
  8. P

Do you buy both versions in a pair?

I get both, one as the main game to collect Pokemon and keep a decent file running, and the other to get version exclusives and then use as a free file to replay the main game over and over.
  9. P

Name all the references and similarities between Pokemon and the Earthbound series.

Re: Name all the refrences and similarities between Pokemon and the Earthbound series Durant vs. Titanic Ant Drilbur vs. Mischievous Mole Garbador vs. Forlorn Junk Heap (its a stretch, but maybe the arms and the idea qualify) Also, the backstory of Unova deals with twins and a dragon...
  10. P

Review S14 EP10: A Rival Battle for Club Champ!

Trip's Servine is awesome. It took down Pikachu for the second time, and then when it couldn't win it lost in the coolest way imaginable.
  11. P

Review S14 EP09: The Bloom Is On Axew!

I have to wonder how Iris got Exadrill in the first place. I hope this is brought up at some point, rather than just the story about obedience. Because unless Iris is revealed to have a third Pokemon, I just won't get it. I like that her first episode of focus showed why she is inactive as...
  12. P

Elite Four, my ass!!

The idea is that the post game trainers have went through the Pokemon League as well.
  13. P

Why do you think writers took away gym leaders ability to switch?

Because it could turn into an endless cycle of switching out. I noticed this on the few trainers who did switch out, Ash would never switch his own right then. Think about this, there are no "turns" in the show, to compensate the advantage of switching into type match ups. Theoretically, both...
  14. P

Review S14 EP08: Saving Darmanitan From the Bell!

Shonen Heroes are always like that about food. And he was called out for it in DP053, Tears for Fears, and he did contribute. He generally understands only to help when he is asked to. Do you remember him trying to cook Poffins? He knows to leave it to the professionals unless asked. Kind...
  15. P

Review S14 EP08: Saving Darmanitan From the Bell!

I like how everyone had a role. Pikachu and Axew getting the food stealing plot going, Oshawott getting us to the Pokemon Center and cooling the hook, Pidove for the chase scene, Tepig and the Darumakas heating the hook, Snivy carrying everyone to the next floor, Pansage shaping the hook, and...
Back
Top Bottom