Recent content by Pikafanboy

1. P

Pokemon Amie confirmed!

Excellent, my favorite new feature in XY is back. I hope it persists as a standard feature in the series and never goes away.
  2. P

What do you miss most about the older games?

I miss the contests, it was a good alternate way of using the Pokemon and a good avenue for those less suited for battle. I hope with the Hoenn remakes these make a comeback into the series.
  3. P

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? Pikachu is in my team no matter what, Grovyle because Mystery Dungeon made me a fan, Gardevoir since that's my favorite Hoenn Pokemon, Sableye because I like the idea of the Mega, Linoone for HM slave that has Pickup, and I haven't decided on a last slot...
  4. P

Saddest goodbye in the anime?

For me it was A Poached Ego with Jessie and James having to let go of Arbok and Weezing. Seeing them getting pulverized by the Tyranitar while the Pokemon left in tears was heartbreaking, with the Tears of Life theme adding to it. The human goodbyes like the original team at the end of Johto...
  5. P

Team Aqua and Team Magma, can they get a second chance?

The leaders got redesigned but still have the same name, it'd be pretty hard to reconcile that with the anime where they already appeared and got disbanded. I'd say make another special like Origins for Hoenn but with all the new designs.
  6. P

Your favorite Pokemon game?

Pokemon Yellow is my favorite for nostalgia and fanboy bias for Pikachu. I even went back and did a solo Pikachu run of it, nothing more satisfying than beating people like Brock, Giovanni, and Gary with just him. Also the fan service based on the anime was nice since I love the anime, great...
  7. P

When Jessie, James, and Meowth's obsession with Ash's Pikachu goes too far.

You've got tunnel vision, they go after other Pokemon all the time, Pikachu is just their favorite target since they've since it do outrageously overpowered things for it's species. Even at the leagues they try some schemes to get tons of them when they aren't selling stuff to the audience to...
  8. P

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

I'm going with Treeko, so I can evolve it into Grovyle and keep it that way, unless the Mega is somehow more appealing when it gets revealed. I love the design, and Mystery Dungeon really made me take a liking to him, especially when he got voiced by Dan Green in the promo. Sceptile never...
  9. P

Who Will Be The Champion; Steven or Wallace?

What if contests are remade to be more like the anime with contest battles and Wallace takes the roll of the contest Champion? Then Steven can be the League Champion.
  10. P

Who Will Be The Champion; Steven or Wallace?

I'd like a double battle against the both of them to be the champion match, it would be an interesting change of pace and cut down on the whole mono-type thing. Plus it would fit Hoenn being that it was the series to introduce doubles, and it had a doubles Gym.
  11. P

Review XY025: Shōyō Gym Battle! Pikachu VS Chigoras!!

I loved Froakie's and Pikachu's matches, but I don't see the point of Fletchling needing to be involved. I was hoping when he said that Ash could use all of them Ash would win with just two anyway, but I guess this was to make Grant seem more powerful without needing Ash to lose and need a...
  12. P

Hoenn Remake Wishlist

I'd like contests to be revamped to be more like the anime (battle round, tournament setup, and so on). I haven't given any thought into how this would work in a game, but I absolutely loved the contests as they worked in the show. Give us some rivals for that, or maybe even have Wally or...
  13. P

Speculation GBA Sounds?

I'd love that, if nothing else for Slateport City's theme. I can't imagine any remix outdoing it, so I love to use it there.
  14. P

So... RS remakes. It's gonna be May?

I'm really not sure what I want to come of it since I don't know anything about the games yet. If the games are timeskipped until a new evil team or neo-Aqua/Magma, then I'd like a Chronicles styled set of episodes showing the Hoenn characters from the anime dealing with them. Give Wallace a...
  15. P

Suppose they established a more long standing feud between Ash and Giovanni?

I can't see it working. Unlike the games, the anime shows a clear and realistic difference in power between the likes of Champions and villainous leaders and the common trainers such as Ash. I'd save such a thing for an end of the franchise finale when Ash pretty much is the Pokemon Master.
Back
Top Bottom