pikalax
Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pikalax, man...Just...What the heck? Why do you care if Flame runs a murder game? He's not stealing from you or Sandslash, because board based mafia games aren't new. Second, it's very obviously not jne of your murder games because it's not run by you, and it's called 'A Different Kind of Murder.' I'm pretty sure your simply jealous that your games failed while his are doing extremely good, better than any RP I've seen here before.
    Hiyas Pikalax~
    I remember earlier you said something about trying to bring rules from another site onto this site.
    I was wondering if you could tell me what site that was, because I think that your Murder RP's had great potential, just some people don't understand the rules.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this~
    ~Fwee
    Flame doesn't need permission to make a murder game, he's made tons already and, no offense, your ones kinda failed.
    I don't need permission to do a Murder game. And so what. Seeing Sandslash and yours convo. I gave credit to him. Late, but he still has credit. If you want to join a successful Murder game. Join Flame's A Different Kind of Murder.
    I'll grant your wish, but I don't really don't know if you have the authority to say that I can't use the name "Murder".

It'll be a while before I do create a game, no worries.
    Awwww, no more Murder? That stinks, man. That stinks... I can kinda understand why everyone's so mad... but I've never really had a problem with rules myself.
    Think this over a little more before you go and rage at people again. If you don't mind, I'd like to host the Murder games now, since you seem to have given up on us. I think the game is great, it's a mini Pokemafia game rolled up into an RP, which is pretty awesome. But I'm going to change a few rules, and I'll be more lenient than you were, possibly letting the game finish with a real ending.

Read this from bottom up, I put it out of order.
    Also, take note how ridiculous it was to kill both Sandslash and Me (for the first game) - you killed us because of one Out of Character post. Lemme repeat - one Out of Character post, that does not effect the regular game anyway. In my case it was a question to clarify some things that you had not explained to everyone. In THIS case, it was because you didn't clarify with Sandslash enough for him to understand the game. Frustrated, he gave up on you.

Also, before you go, what was the fucking point of Night again? And why can't we add to the story by it being nighttime? You started the game at Night, which is like a trap for people that didn't know we can't post then (why again?) - in the first game, that was more than half of the game you gave a warning. That's a case where you need to be merciful - we had no clue that there was no Night posting. You could have been merciful, especially because it was the entire RP that messed up.

*cont in next VM*
    I know you think we're all fucking idiots and you're the only right one around here. But before you storm off and think badly of us, lemme explain something that might put you in a better light:

Here's the problem with your Murder games. You are way, way too strict. I know you don't think so - but you are. You have to learn to be merciful. Sandslash had no idea how the game worked, so you have to take that into consideration, since you weren't able to explain the game to him. Obviously, he wouldn't know. So don't judge him unfairly if he makes a mistake - be a little more merciful, explain the rules again, and let him give it another try. One strike is really too tight.

*continued into next VM*
    /quote/It's one thing to be confused, it's another to show blatant disregard for the rules I set down. I'm not lenient like the rest of you./quote/

If everyone played by the rules there wouldn't be an independent America.
    Just sayin'.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom