Recent content by Pikapi

1. P

Movie 11 DVD cover art

PDL, you are not a moderator, so why don't you get the hell off your high horse and quit bossing people around already? You did it in the Croagunk episode thread as well, and frankly it's annoying. People can damn well talk about Brock if they want to. =/ I think Ash and Dawn are pretty much...
  2. P

Review DP104: Crecelia VS Darkrai! ・ DP105: Yōkan and Rotom!

Those episode summaries were already translated on the previous page...
  3. P

Review DP103: Chaotic Melee in Mio City!

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Anime_staff_by_episode_(DP101-DP110)#DP103 Iwane and his key animator did do some of the key animation in this episode. So we weren't imagining things after all. ... Just thought it was worth mentioning.
  4. P

Bulbagarden Library

On a very similar topic, how about the site at eldershipping.bulbagarden.net? It went down at the same time as the Library and still has yet to come back up.
  5. P

Review DP103: Chaotic Melee in Mio City!

Satoshi did look Iwane-ish at some parts of the episode, especially when he was smiling with his mouth open, so maybe you're right.
  6. P

Review S11 EP28: Cream of the Croagunk Crop!

Because changing a Character of the Day's hair is so much worse than changing Japanese food to Western food, right? -_- Anyway, PUSA might not even be responsible for this. They could easily have been sent an already edited copy. Maybe the guys in charge of the other anime complained so the...
  7. P

Review S11 EP28: Cream of the Croagunk Crop!

This character from an anime called Dokonjo Gaeru. His name is Hiroshi.
  8. P

How much do you think Hunter J charges for her sevices?

-_- Sarcasm is a foreign concept to you, isn't it? Of course Rhapsody doesn't really think J is a guy... I think J gets paid quite a lot. Probably thousandz.
  9. P

Why does nobody ask about Dawn's father?

After all these years of speculating about Ash's father, I find father speculation to be tiring. I'm just going to say Cyrus for the hell of it. If Giovanni can be a candidate for the father of Ash, why can't Cyrus be Dawn's? (Though I'm not really being serious...)
  10. P

Ash Club

They do have security cameras on J's ship though. She, or her men, could have seen him on the cameras then. But yeah, the scene where she stared at Riolu after Ash yelled was strange.
  11. P

Review DP101: Enter Rival Trainer Jun!!

There were the rival gyms in Dark City in Kanto as well.
  12. P

Byron and Pluto appearing - Ash uses Riolu?

灰= ash. It's right there in the blog post.
  13. P

DP108 Title revealed

How come Steel Island is spelled in kanji? Bulbapedia has the name in hiragana... strange.
  14. P

Review S11 EP29: Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! (Part 1)

They weren't J's men. They hired her to get Riolu for them, but they weren't *her* men. The first set was just another group that kidnapped Riolu first.
  15. P

Ash's Father

In Showdown at the Poké-Corral
Back
Top Bottom