• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Thanks!

I like your avatar too. Sinnoh Ash is cute....Maybe not as cute as my Org13 Riku avatar though.

Letter R and number 13.

lol

........I actually had a dream involving Riku and Org13 last night but I don't remember how it went.

Something about him wanting to 'take them down' and telling me that, i think, though. But he wore his destiny islands ('good side') clothes in the dream. Maybe he wanted me to save him from?!....yeah, I need to get farther in CoM.

*cough*dreams=obsessed.....
    D
    awesome!!!^^ I should make an album i can get easy access pikachu images from my photobucket is kinda limited to mostly animations...hmn. (photobucket=annoying :/ I should make a Pikachu album here sometime! xD; haha...maybe tomarrow, i'm getting tired XD; )
    D
    Katie! I can't wait to see you ash album!!!
    :3 <3
    hey, Misa says ur a fair battler in Wi-fi! Since we have eachother's friend code can we wifi battle sometime, cuz she just messes with me!
    D
    Duurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Mudkip hammer on your head

:U
    D
    Arrrrr ye can't escape the CLAUS! *throw's santa suit on you and now you must work for santas elves*

D
    It was created from *gasp* A CONTROL SPIRE AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    D
    Oh I see. *give's you an evil Bagon dressed as Paul*

:U :U :U
    D
    Try training your least favorite.

D
    HAVE FUN ABUSING YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON
    >D

Remember; Its JUST a GAME! Where everything is alive thats the funny part heh heh
    D
    Hey! You were gonna KISS MY CUTE LITTLE...sure, i'll let ya. Actually, no, one person is enouth trama....

WHY AM I SUCH A SADIST WHY!!!!!
    I get it from......Silver?
    D
    Riiight *make's out with Silver*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom