• Magnificent Entertainer gets lost in the Wayward Cave. Watch here as he stumbles around like a goofball.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Recent content by Pikapurple

1. P

Tea in the Garden

Yeah, fly somewhere? Teleport somewhere else. Walk into a town? Teleport somewhere else. Dance? Idk but they'll probably teleport somewhere else.
  2. P

Mispronounced Names in the Pokemon World That Annoy You

My teacher pronounces charizard like the word chorizo
  3. P

What have you named your rivals and friends?

Poo, Asshat, you know, the mature stuff.
  4. P

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

I KNEW IT. It's like mama always said, never trust a leaf.
  5. P

Oooo, awkward moment where you don't catch internet sarcasm. Sometimes I think there needs to be a button.
  6. P

Ouch. How'd that happen? Did you procceed to play twister in the dark?
  7. P

Hottest Pokémon Girl

Flannery. She's so hot she uses fire types!
  8. P

Tea in the Garden

In the game corner, I would just throw away all my money buying coins until I had enough to actually get something.
  9. P

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

^ believes people who wear hair helicopters are sexy
  10. P

^ The One Above [v2]

^ is apparently residing within a fictional location in fictional New York
  11. P

Yeah, there seems to be an epidemic of it amongst the seniors. We need to find the cure!
  12. P

Have You Ever Lost Interest in Pokemon?

Yeah in third grade I decided Yu Gi Oh was cooler...... that didn't last long
  13. P

If we're talking about our todays, I have to say I'm a little irked teachers keep giving me useless homework. Since senior year starters, I've contracted this terrible urge to never do anything.
  14. P

VG Weekly Poll #30 Which Kyurem form is your favourite?

IMO, it will be hard to see which ones my favorite until I see how they operate in battle. It kinda boils down to whether you like the reshiram or zekrom design right now.
  15. P

Explain Your Usertitle

Well....since I didn't want to say the already overused meme, I just decided to take note of the squintiness