P
Local time
6:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for the late response I had a stomach flu. xD;

And ohh I see, my other love is Jazz cause it soothes the soul. :D/ And picking favorites is hard! Heck the only real fave I have is 2NE1, a Korean Group.
    Raichu is awesome. I like it more than Pikachu. XD

I have that. Best multiplayer game I played. :)

That's cool. I never play a Harvest Moon game but like to.
    Yep. It was fun. I even had a Torchic plushie. ^^

It's great! The only issue it has is that it has less characters than the previous ones.

Did u play any Zelda games?
    I cosplayed as her years ago for a Halloween party's.

3DS is an awesome system. I have: Mario Kart 7, Ocarina of Time, and Fire Emblem.
    Hey that's awesome meeting another May fan. ^^ She's the best! XD

So how are you doing? I'm just playing some games I got for my 3DS. :)
    Seems we're not the only ones to think that. xD I know there's at least one other user who had this name before me, but they've long since changed it.

It does seem like it. I usually like the non-standard arcs/seasons that pop up in-between the main regions.

Yeah. Why we never switched to PMs is a mystery that not even we can solve.
    *sigh* What could have been...

My favorite outfit was his hoodie in Hoenn. Shame he never used it, it seemed to be the most...normal outfit, by our fashion standards? xD (And I'm a sucker for Poképuns, if my username wasn't a dead giveaway. x3) Would you say it was overall good? I heard a lot of complainants from DP fans. While it offered some improvements, a lot of other things went down in quality, to my understanding. I only watched up to episode 26, with a few random episodes afterwards.

Lol, this isn't as bad a 10-VMs-per-reply conversation I once had, so I think we're alright. Although that may have been back when the character limit was 1000 instead of 2000.
    Oooo right right, completely forgot about that part. And damn. :T

No problem, and likewise. ^^
    That seems like too much to hope for...but still more likely than allowing the player to control both of them during a battle, for a party of twelve Pokémon. Now that would have been awesome.

Yeah, I think they changed color back when the show switched to digital during Master Quest.
    I like his new look, but I had no idea where people were coming from saying he looked older. If anything they made him look younger. e.e It might have just been my mind trying to make sense of the lack of an official acknowledgment of his aging, but in Hoenn he looked older (probably helped by May being the same height, compared to Misty who was a bit taller), and then he looked older in Sinnoh too. Then he went to Unova and regressed back to 10, even though he was technically 10 the whole time ಠ_ಠ (not even getting into how a year was said to have passed when he went to get his Earth badge or in the short for the third movie where he set up a party for Pikachu to celebrate the day they first met. Now I dunno about you, but that sounds like something time would have to have past for. :I)
    Buuuut I'm thinking too much into things/have been watching the show for too long most likely. xD

I'll do my favorite for each type.
    Grass: Treecko line
    Fire: Charmander line
    Water: Totodile line

But I like them all to varying extents. Out of what we have so far, the Chikorita line, while still liked (helped a lot by Ash's Bayleef), is my least favorite.

's alright. As you can see I have a habit of abusing them as well. xD
    Whoops, my bad. ^^;
    They might have mentioned each other in conversation, but they never interacted from what I remember. Same with all of the other admins, like you said. A pity. :/
    Because Colo is so underloved. TT_TT Although it gets more than the TCG videogames. I could never get into the original.

It comes from this series of fanfics. I couldn't see Wes running a gym though. I've come to see him as the type who battles mostly because he has/had to, not so much for sport. Or if it was for sport, it wasn't to the degree where he'd want to help run a gym. (But maybe in time. It's just that with his history in Snagem battling was probably viewed more as a means to see which Pokémon should be snagged than a hobby. If my wording makes sense. xD;) I could see Rui doing that...if she was allowed to have any Pokémon. :T
    I think people link Eagun to Ash because Eagun is shown to own a Pikachu (who has been his partner for decades). And then Beluh gets linked to Misty because Rui has orange hair and blue eyes (even though Misty "officially" has green eyes now.)
    I do loves me some o' that logic from time to time~

Cheers! :cheers: While I like the Cyndaquil line as well, the Totodile line will always have a special place in my heart.
    I have a pretty wide array of tastes music wise, but those two have amazing voices. :D/ Plus I'm a huge Pop fan.
    Yeah, Justy is a fun character too.

Ciphershipping is in the manga?! I had no idea. Now I'm even more sad that I'll most likely never read or own it. T_T
    Sadly no. ._. I was going to ask you for recs. xD;

Ash/Misty I've heard, but not Red/Misty (although that would probably make more sense, what with it being a videogame and considered part of the main game series according to Bulbapedia.) It makes more sense than Wes and Rui turning out to be Misty and her sisters' parents, buuuut Pokémon Rebirth's theory corrupted me and now I prefer that one. (We are going to ignore that Prof. Oak had an old fashion Pokéball in Pokémon 4ever while Wes has present day Pokéballs despite being in roughly the same time period. Which shouldn't be hard, it's not like this series is big on logic anyways. :V)
    Do you have your own special twist for the Ash/Misty or Red/Misty theory?

Nice profile pic btw. Totodile, and by extension Feraligatr, was the first Pokémon I ever owned in the main series. <3
    Mmhmm asking me for them cheats. :rolleyes: I really don't know how to get that channel, but maybe googling it might help. i looked on youtube and you might need a SD card to copy and paste these codes to put the software in then putting it to the wii. im gonna find a video of it miss im not going to hack. lol once you start getting infinite blue shells and stuff, you're going to be addictive to hacks lol! :)

Hell yeah, when theirs like 2 hackers in one race its freaking insane. i remember these 2 hackers were friends and started going nuts then my wii freezed cuz of them going crazy lol. if you gotta use them someday, becareful once you start using them like hell on earth, it fucks up the game CD. that's why my game broke cuz one of my cusins came over and started hacking like crazy for 6hrs. next morning disk was'nt able to read. haha like "fuck this dude broke my game" lol
    Nah i don't hack. lol i don't have the homebrew channel download on my wii. that's where you get hacks to any wii game even PBR.

Yeah, it's fun indeed, but when you mess the wrong person like me and my bro did, they pull out stars, blue shells and mega mushrooms all match destroying us and others. once we see a hacker, we be cool with them in stuff lol. XD
    Rune Factory Wiki and The Harvest Moon Wiki - Harvest Moon, Harvest Moon DS, Harvest Moon Wonderful Life, and more

^Here take a read of these to get a feel for each series
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom