• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My favorite players is Toad, Dasiy DK and Baby bowser. that game is off the hook i know lol. me and my brother use to troll online in stuff lol we would find someone and jumped them or one of us stay in last place to run people over with stars lol. i know that's crule lucy. XD
    All of them! :D [/nothelpful] Except B2W2 because I still have yet to play it. >>;

Again, helped by fanfics. But yes, they need more love. x3 Along with the Shadow Pokémon games as a whole. ;;
    I kind of question how fast they were able to obtain their own news station (if they explained it I've long forgotten). Still love 'em though.
    Lol maybe he was hinting that his original career path was that of a doctor or a custodian.

Are you a Ciphershipper too even with that misleading name? And whoa we sync up a lot with our likes. xD

Oh Arceus/Mew/Tangrowth/whicheverpokédetyyoubelievein yes. *.* Do you have any you'd like to share/discuss?
    RSEmakes will come within the next three-four years. GameFreak wouldn't pass up such easy money. (I think they'd include something like GB Sounds from HGSS, although hopefully it'll appear earlier, like in Mauville.)

Oh yeah I forgot Gaton Port, and I wholeheartedly agree, it is far too short. ;-;

Tough call. Wes, Rui (although I would have liked her even more if she could have been your tag team partner. Imagine having a team of 12 Pokémon. *.* Seriously, she couldn't even take Plusle?), Willie, Miror B., Trudley, Folly, Ferma, Reath, Gonzap, the Kids Grid kids, Chief Sherles (I have this contrived theory that he's Wes' long lost grandfather. Like as the police chief Cipher or Snagem saw him as a threat and went after his son or daughter, killed him/her and his/her spouse, and then for whatever reason Snagem "adopted" Wes. And I based this all on him and Wes having lighter-colored spiky hair and Wes being the seemingly youngest member of Snagem. Contrived, but I had fun with it. :V), Duking, Silva, Rosso, Verde, Bluno, Cail, Venus, Skrub, Ein, the Hexagon Brothers, and Eldes.
    It seems like half of the names in these games came out of a blender.

Is your list a lot easier to read than mine? xD;
    All good tracks. :3c

Don't worry about it, the feeling is mutual. xD Honestly if there had been an announcement for another Shadow Pokémon game rather than Gen VI I would have flipped my shit more. As we get closer to October I'll be more excited, but right now I'm neutral towards it (with a spike of interest each time a new Pokémon is revealed.)

I liked XD for bringing more Shadow Pokémon into play. One of Pokémon's strengths is having so many Pokémon to customize your team with. Even if you include the three non-Shadow Pokémon, you still had much less to work with than in RBGY. An easier purification process, the soundtrack, Miror B.'s return, expanding Orre, along with bringing back many characters from the previous game were also good points in my book.

It was disappointing to see The Under filled, being stuck with the standard 10 year old PC again, Gonzap become a frienemy, and Wes and Rui being no shows besides a passing reference. (the last two are probably my biggest gripes, though I could be biased from reading Minty's wonderful interpretations of the characters.)

So overall I'd say it's still among my favorite Pokémon games and has better game mechanics than Colo, but I prefer Colo's characters and story. Also, it reminds me of Windows XP with the emot title. xD

How about you?
    They were too beautiful for this world. ;;

Semibattle theme, Cipher Peon Battle, Relic Forest, and Miror B.'s theme spring readily to mind. Yours?
    What could have been... TT~TT

By Zyler? Based on the summary it looks good. Thanks for the rec!
    I remember reading this one years back, but sadly it's a dead fic.
    Yeeees it's always great to meet another Colosseum fan! :D

There is a manga of sorts, but it was never collected in tankoban format. </3
    But yes I would watch/read the hell out of an adaption of Colo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom