P
Local time
12:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy New Year to you. Right now I haven't been that active here or playing pokemon much. I just became an uncle and have been helping my sister with my niece. But if I need anything I will ask.
    yeah I can't wait till she is old enough to play video games with her favorite uncle.
    nothing much, right now I am waiting until December when I become an uncle. That's about it. I really haven't been playing pokemon much.
    Hehe. I'm trying to get a bunch of social groups. It's fun.
    Uh, not much. Unless you think taking over BMG is cool.
    I don't play pokemon online it never interested me so I don't have an account sorry.
    Ah, well it wasn't an extraordinary movie, but I liked it because it gave me a good laugh. :D
    That sucks. No, I can't say I have but then again I avoid sites like Face book and myspace. If I want people to pretend to like me I will just visit my fathers side of the family.
    No, it's sprite sized because it was made from a sprite. Aori made it, she's a really good spriter.
    That's cool, I also like to create challenges like that. Have you been watching chuggaaconroys let's play of pikmin 1?
    Oh, good to hear.

Is it something with your settings?
    Try looking on a forum or something :p

Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom