Recent content by pikmin

1. P

Anyone else from bulbagarden a steam gamer?

I haven't played pokemon in over 6 months, but just wanted to check if anyone here plays steam games, (specifically tf2) so we can play some time.
  2. P

OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua (TEMP HIATUS)

Re: OFFERING: [Will Accept Gen 5 Offers] Multi-Egg Move Pkmn + Hoenn Legends!! if you will do breeding projects, (i.e. you breed me a flawless pokemon) I can offer tons of shinies.
  3. P

dream world pokemon for trade

hello again baby panda! anyway, I have a jolly swellow with scrappy. how many/which one of yours could I get for that?
  4. P

Free Modest UT Good iv Pelillil

soooo, as I just got black, when I went to the person that trades you for a pellillit, I got one with killer ivs+nature randomly. this thing is boss. hp: 41 Attack: 16 Defense: 23 Special Attack: 33, (a 31) special defense: 23 Speed: 17 ability: chlorophyll moveset: growth, leech...
  5. P

Favourite YouTuber...

raocow and mrgrunz.
  6. P

Guess the NAME of the User Above You.

uh, nikhil? thats what googling suggests. and indian as in the country right?
  7. P

Official BMGf Homework Tutor/Help Thread

username: pikmin subjects: flute, algebra 1 + 2 (can also help people use a mac that the school provided it applicable).
  8. P

Doduo's Decision

but what happens when it evolves?
  9. P

Flawless Scythers (Gone, thanks!)

Re: Flawless Scythers can you please clone them? I have flawless darkria!
  10. P

Shiay's Art Dump

Re: Shiay's Art Dump - Let's Play a Game! not true! triple posting :-D anyway, still a fan of your stuff. Liked most everything, but the team aqua guy and girl kinda creeped me out.
  11. P

Caterpie is gonna be rich!

Nice, I loved them!
  12. P

Two Pikmin-based wikis join NIWA: Pikipedia and Pikcanon-Not! become the newest membe

Re: Two Pikmin-based wikis join NIWA: Pikipedia and Pikcanon-Not! become the newest m yay! Hopefully they will get updated more. and maybe, just maybe, nintendo will notice. While they are checking bulba to try to sue them, maybe they will be like, "wow, people stil play pikmin?" 2 pikmin...
  13. P

Old-school computer games at your old school

Word muchers was so cool. anyone know if I can run it on my new mac?
  14. P

Star Fox wiki joins NIWA: "Lylat Wiki" joins wiki alliance

yay! I love niwa, even if some of the wikis suck.
Back
Top Bottom