1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Pikochu
Blog Posts:
Student

Pikochu

just ran out of computation time., from San Francisco Bay Area

Computational Physics. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Apr 25, 2017

1. Vulpix037
      1. Pikochu
        Pikochu
        Hey, what up?
        Jul 12, 2017
    2. Subarashii
      Subarashii
      So, it seems it's your birthday? Well then, I shall wish you a very happy one! :3
      1. Pikochu
        Pikochu
        If it's April 30th where you're at, then yes! And thanks for the wishes!
        Apr 29, 2017
        Subarashii likes this.
      2. Subarashii
        Subarashii
        29th here, actually, but it's never too early! ...unless maybe it's the day after, in this case, May 1st. :P
        Apr 29, 2017
    3. Max1996
      Max1996
      Happy Birthday, ahead of time!
      1. Pikochu
        Pikochu
        Thanks Max! Now I need to start figuring out a place in RM to hide from all the cake that's gonna be thrown at me! :P
        Apr 29, 2017
    4. Pikochu
      Pikochu
      Computational Physics. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    5. Sword Master
      Sword Master
      I'll be happy to sub for predict mafia, if you need one.
      1. Pikochu
        Pikochu
        Awesome! I'll give you a mention when a sub is needed.
        Apr 24, 2017
        Sword Master likes this.
    6. Max1996
      Max1996
      Would you perhaps be interested in joining Zexy Games Mafia II?
    7. Pikochu
      Pikochu
      Status update in months! Wee!
    8. Maniacal Engineer
      Maniacal Engineer
      Hey Piko, if, as a fellow physics enthusiast, you enjoy topics such as Parellel Universe Theory, antimatter, and other such concepts, you should check out the latest ME's Crackpot Theory Corner in the General Pokémon Discussion section (linked in my sig).
      1. Pikochu
        Pikochu
        Thanks! I just scanned the OP and oh boy, it's something that I would jump into once I have more free time. Will really have to analyze the OP later on.
        Mar 2, 2017
        Maniacal Engineer likes this.
    9. Pikochu
    10. The Light
      The Light
      Hi, if you want to request my drawing of something, feel free. (Although it depends on what it is...)
      1. Pikochu
        Pikochu
        Hey there! Sure, I guess I'll couple of things, Blastoise
        Sep 9, 2016
      2. The Light
        The Light
        Hmm... I could give it a shot. I'll get back to you shortly.
        Sep 9, 2016
      3. The Light
        The Light
        I'll post it in RM, so it's easier to see! :)
        Sep 9, 2016
    11. Pikochu
    12. Freesia
      Freesia
      Happy fourth of July! :)
      1. Pikochu
        Pikochu
        And to ya also
        Jul 5, 2016
    13. banananak
      banananak
      wondering if i should go to sleep or naw lol
    14. banananak
    15. JustJeff
      JustJeff
      Hey Friend, How's it going~ (◕‿◕)
    16. poke trey
      poke trey
      Hello PIKOCHU congrats on your birthday man!
    17. Pikochu
    18. returnofMCH
      returnofMCH
      just noticed I never followed you.
      1. Pikochu
        Pikochu
        I like the fact you just admitted on my page that you been meaning to stalk me but didn't install such a device on me until now :P
        Apr 26, 2016
        returnofMCH likes this.
      2. returnofMCH
        returnofMCH
        speaking of which, why don't you follow more people I see you only follow slife and zexy.
        Apr 26, 2016
      3. Pikochu
    19. Sword Master
      Sword Master
      Hello, how you doing?
      1. Pikochu
        Pikochu
        Doing alright. Should be paying attention in class but meh.

You?
        Apr 5, 2016
      2. Sword Master
        Sword Master
        Good, feeling tired lately, and haven't had a lot of time to post on the forums, but from next week my activity will start to increase.

I like your avatar BTW.
        Apr 5, 2016
      3. Pikochu
        Pikochu
        That's great. School just started for me again so I'm getting busier once again. Good news is that I'm no longer sick and off the medication that made me very drowsy,

And thanks! :D
        Apr 5, 2016
    20. Maniacal Engineer
      Maniacal Engineer
      So I guess we both learned something from SWRMM...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maniacal Engineer
        Maniacal Engineer
        I still did outwit you. The problem is, it didn't do either of us any good.
        As I said, it's a lot harder to play mafia as Town, because you actually have to solve the puzzle instead of already knowing the puzzle and deliberately trying to get it wrong as scum.
        Mar 10, 2016
      3. Pikochu
        Pikochu
        Eh, I was hoping that my flip would convince people that you were Mafia. I was like "ME is dismissing himself!!!" sort of deal. Of course, as it is, I am completely wrong.

And look from it from information theory. even if town got good information, town usually needs a minimum of two bits for information, one for actual information and one to clear the uncertainty. Mafia pretty much has most of the bits to sort through all the entropy for their own benefit so the number of bits required for them is much lower.

So really, the game by the online nature favors Mafia. And it's a NOC game which makes it much tougher for town.
        Mar 10, 2016
      4. Maniacal Engineer
        Maniacal Engineer
        Here's some helpful advice for the future. Yes you flipping town should have made ME look like scum, but I had prepared for such an instance by breadcrumbing to undisputable evidence of my Towniness. That way, when the lynch mob begins to form or people start to doubt that I'm town, I can go back and point to those breadcrumbs that I left before people were suspicious of ME. Anything I say or do after people are suspicious of ME will be viewed as weak attempts to defend myself, but if I was setting stuff up before being under suspicion, then it looks less scummy when I start to defend myself.
        Mar 10, 2016
  • About

Student
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation II (Game Boy Color)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Electric
    Favorite Region:
    Johto / Jōto
    Nintendo Network ID: