• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by pikuffy

1. P

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters) Thanks :)
  2. P

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters) Yes. I'll go meet you now
  3. P

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters) 4856 1597 8409
  4. P

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters) Could I have... Naughty Cranidos (M) Quiet Omanyte (F) Careful Anorith (F) :)
  5. P

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Bah. I already released them except for the Palkia and Jirachi :| Ah well.
  6. P

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

I have a few pokemon that I've been suspicious about for a while. Not sure what other info I should include :o Palkia (Shiny) - Lv. 100 OT: ADAM ID: 10315 Modest nature. Jan. 8, 2010 Spear Pillar Apparently met at Lv. 70 Loves to eat. Likes dry food. IVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0...