• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by pilar J

1. P

Offering Pokewalker Pikachu

i am intrested in your flying pikachu, whats its nature before i offer
  2. P

NEARLY PEREFECT IV WOOPERS WITH AMAZING EGG MOVES!!

I know this is alot to ask but do any other woopers have Iv's around this, also what are there natures? hp 25+ atk 31 def 31 spa 31 spd 31 speed 0 (or lower than 10) I can offer a shinny onix, shinny swalabu, shinny rattata, shinny heracross, legit game stop deyoxs (non-shinny).. ill...
  3. P

YOU SHODDA BOUGHT IT WHEN YOU SAW IT AT PIKMIN'S!

Re: Pikmin's NEW onion, with MOAR UBERNESS! any luck clonning the shinny corsola?
  4. P

I am being taken over by pikachu & misdrevas, please help, theyre free to good homes!

Re: I am being taken over by pikachu & misdrevas, please help, theyre free to good ho Will you be able to trade a male misdeavous with nasty plot right now ?
  5. P

Looking for Shiny Charmander

alright that sounds good i am eastern time though :P
  6. P

Senzura's Legitimate Variety Shop [Real Life Obligations are finished! Back to work!]

Re: Senzura's Legitimate Variety Shop [Approved and Ready for requests] I am just wondering how beldum is going? if you need more time on it thats fine.
  7. P

I am intrested in Rayquaza - (my emerald) Timid - Level 70 for a shinny timid charmander tell me when you can trade
  8. P

I am intrested in the natures and levels of these pokes..Id also like to know which ones are yours and which ones are from your game. Since i want legit pokes since what i offer is legit :kawaii: RegiIce Regirock Groudon Kyogre Rayquaza Zapdos Moltres Articuno Heatran...
  9. P

Wanted - chikorita and help with evolving eevee to glaceon/leafeon

so far only timid chikorita
  10. P

Offering: Legit Shiny LVL 1 Gible

do you know its iv's? or nature?
  11. P

Wanted: Mew

i have hayleys mew and a lvl 1 ut porygon ill take both deoxys for them
  12. P

FLAWLESS STARTERS

i can give you a flawless modest ditto right now but.. how did you obtain these flawless starters did you rng them yourself?
  13. P

All Winner's path pokemon

id like the careful one i could offer any of these offering: sableye lotad gible spiritomb lavitar absol electrike seedot lapras kecleon pineco teddiursa lickitounge castaform shuppet rotom shellder tyrouge shroomish swablu heracross kabuto cranidos vulpix growlithe...
  14. P

Munchlax w/selfdestruct and leftovers

alright ill see you then
  15. P

Munchlax w/selfdestruct and leftovers

Ill take the bashful munchlax then for the cranidos i cant trade right now but i can later tonight. I am eastern time right now its 2:14pm what about you?
Back
Top Bottom