Recent content by Pipcard

1. Pipcard

Which Miku was your favorite ?

Rock-type (I just love the elegant princess look), Flying-type, and Water-type are my favorite Mikus. Also, here's Miku as Dawn with her Piplup (singing Kimi no Soba de)
  2. Pipcard

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Again, I would like to mention that that is not what blueprints (as invented in the 1800s) look like. It is a similar to a blueprint, but with a digital/cyberspace aesthetic. This particular frame (right after the art style shifts from pencil-drawn lines on paper) also looks like something...
  3. Pipcard

What is your preferred clothing/hairstyle combination ?

Whatever makes my character look like Piplup.
  4. Pipcard

Unlike Z-A, Legends: Arceus showed actual gameplay with the first teaser trailer.
  5. Pipcard

(Disclaimer: I haven't played X or Y [coincidentally because I was waiting for Pokémon Z until Sun and Moon came out], but I am somewhat familiar with the setting and plot. I also played Alpha Sapphire almost 10 years ago.) When people say, "it's a blueprint, so it must take place in the past,"...
  6. Pipcard

Generation IV Remake Speculation

This is my guess as well. Pokémon EDIP.
  7. Pipcard

Why do people hate on different Generations?

What if the Pokémon fandom was more like the part of the Star Wars "fandom" that complains about every remake and/or change in the franchise?
  8. Pipcard

How Do YOU Pronounce "Pokemon"?

How do you pronounce Pokémon? Apparently the official pronunciation is "poh-kay-mahn", but to me, that sounds really stupid. I prefer "poh-keh-mahn". Also, it's ポケモン, not ポケイモン.
  9. Pipcard

Review S14 EP01: In the Shadow of Zekrom! ・ EP02: Enter Iris and Axew!

Sorry for being late but, - You-nuh-vah? Before that, I pronounced it as oo-Noh-vah or you-Noh-vah. - Team Rocket gets a makeover! No more comic relief, no more "blasting off again," it seems. - Who's that Pokemon. "THEY BROUGHT IT BACK!" was my reaction. Really awesome. - I read the title as...
  10. Pipcard

Review M13: Zoroark: Master of Illusions

Not time travel, it's seeing into the future.
  11. Pipcard

What Button Do You Press?

I just cycle clockwise through the d-pad and keep pressing the a button.
  12. Pipcard

Lavender Town music anomaly...?

the buriedalive thing is creepy, though i'm glad it isn't real
  13. Pipcard

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Did I miss my chance to get a charcoal from the kid in Ilex Forest because I didn't talk to him after returning his Farfetch'd?
  14. Pipcard

Favorite Pokemon Type

water type
  15. Pipcard

The most unoriginal nicknames ever.

(Heartgold) Bulbasaur - Bulby Mudkip - Kippy [may change nicknames later]
Back
Top Bottom