P
Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pip, a suggestion. To cut down on the monstrous size of your posts, try keeping the quoted message altogether and your message altogether rather than spread out.
    Well it won't save cuz the battery ran dry. You can replace it, but it will delete your data... Anywhay, whic version did you pick?
    Oh no, I'm ok with that, WTF, FTW LMAO, y'know, it's just when people put it out there entirely, cuz think about it. Do Pokemon and cursing really mix? (don't answer that...)
    Sorry Pip, I don't think she'll be able to do that. Don't they have an option to replace your prize with something of similar value from a website that DOES ship here?
    Haha. My day was pretty dull.
    And lol, don't worry. I'm still at the entrance to Victory Road just like last time. I should get back to my game too.
    Haha. Well you're gonna hafta if you want a chance at the league. It would be especially good for your Empoleon since it has lots of ground types.
    lol. Just the ones on the snowy route like you said. :p I try to battle all trainers too. Mayb Platinum has less trainers than Diamond XD jk. I'll try to battle all the ones in victory road.
    LOL. Well I must suck then, because I've been using the Exp. share all this time as well and my team is still way below yours XD
    Hey there. Played anymore yet? I beat the Gym, got to Victory Road and saved..and my highest level Poke is still 47 XD. How'd you get your Luxray so high? :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom