P
Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, only Dialga... I think I'll leave that to after the League, I'm too lazy to bother with this now XD
    Me either. The weekend is the only time I have to time play--and sometimes not even then. Btw, did you catch any legendaries besides the version mascot? I actually caught Azelf before I went to Sunnyshore.
    Lol, cool. I just got to Sunnyshore Gym and then saved and haven't gone back to it since. Also, I'm horrbily under levelled compared to all the trainers I've faced.
    Awesome ^_^.
    I don't have DS so I'm using a DS emulator on my computer. I've got 7 badges and my Team is Torterra, Staraptor, Giratina, Luxray, Gastrodon, Togekiss. They're all between levels 40-47. Have you challenged the league yet?
    Hey Pip! We haven't talked in a while. I see you recently started playing yuor 1st 4th gen game? Same here. What's your team like?
    Well, thanks a lot ^^
    It IS very cool to get a pocket monsters episode on my birthday, but an awesoe episode like todays?! I´m one lucky guy.
    You´ll get your next birthday-episode in 2013 by the way ;)
    YOU'RE WRONG!! I'm the words they say when they're HAPPY! >:p And anyway, you belong to the contest girl, so you're more filler than me!

I think the GF's off completely this time for her - I don't know when she can win even her 4th ribbon! If next saga = a bf, she won't get in either :p Not enough time.

Omg! Your dream is my anti-dream xD I'm glad it's very unlikely! I want TR to go down with a bang - some massive Satoshi vs Sakaki showdown at the end of the series, where MKN are on Satoshi's side and in the end everyone lives happily ever after :D
    Okay, I give up working out which bits they said alone or together! :p [/song]

I know! It's really annoying when you have them, but it's also really funny then discussing them with someone else and you both have a good laugh about it!

Kojiro and Nyasu (and Masukippa :p) WILL win Musashi's third ribbon! No doubt about it ;-) Obviously Musashi will say NO! It's not like she loves her friends and will really appreciate and be touched by their huge effort for her. How can you think otherwise you stupid penguin?!

No chance for the GF. But hopefully she'll get 4 ribbons - at least she won't then leave looking completely useless.
    Oshite ageru yo!
    Hippatte ageru!

Omg, I forgot how anal the anime section was - I've been quite inactive for the last few weeks -___- It's worse than I remember. And let's not forget a few other posters who post in a similar vein ;-) We don't want them to feel left out now, do we?
    Well it's funny for me when you're serious because I can't help thinking that this serious person is actually just a silly little boy who enjoyed semi-trolling with me! :p

I like Kotone, she's funny, and so is Kazunari! xD But HOW DARE HE TRY AND TAKE FUKAMARU AWAY FROM SATOSHI?! What rubbish! xDDDDD

Nice Paaaatonaaaaaaa!
    I like you serious in threads :p It's actually funnier than the crazy you! But you have to be crazy with me, or it will be strange xD

Kenka nakanaori mata kenka
    Itai koto ippai aru kedo
    Ichiban wa
    Ittekurete arigatouuuuuuu!!
    :cool:
    Hello! 8D

I haven't spoken to you in aaaaages. Just felt like saying hi! It's funny that you're all serious again xD Your posts (and arguments vs. bug types) still make me laugh!!
    and I replied to your reply ^^; Thanks for all your help. I credited you in the edit summary when I fixed the article.
    LMAO! I would absolutely love to see that happen!

Haha yeah, when you think about it the whole TM system doesn't really make a whole lot of sense... but then again a lot of things from the games don't... like badges letting you use certain HMs, lol.
    Haha, that'd be awesome! Of course, I'd also like to see how the hell a TM actually works... that's one thing that's always puzzled me!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom