• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
8:20 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are honored? I always thought that I´m just an unnoticeable guy who happens to be in this fandom for quiet a while. Nothing special about me ^_^

I enjoy reading most of your posts, especially when Weedle is involved. You enrich the fandom with your presence, so you don´t need to do anything special to "deserve" my friend request :p
    I agree that the plot failed as well. The plots we have in the normal 2o minute episodes are much more enjoyable. What re your favourite eps?
    Oh, there was a redub? Hmm. I usually don't complain about pkmn stuff, but man that sucked..and the voices..they made me cringe..
    Well, since random questions seem to make the world go 'round :p

Have you every watched the 10th anniversary pokemon special: "The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon?"
    ....yeah. i'm not gonna keep it forever though. it's in honor of this anime I'm watching
    Yeah, thats to be expected. He's crazy enough to tell to hand-less deities to ride on bikes and play cards. Nice, very nice.
    Yes, who can deny Misty's superiority? She is undefeated! And those two stupid deities... who told them to get on motorbikes? Idiots. Now only Misty can sustain the world after the epic battle of Scott VS Weedle!

(P.S Suppi sure has taken a big effect in a small time:p)
    No, it's the wall-that-you-bump-your-head-on's fault YOU CRAZY WHALE. Go back to the purple sea of JOHTO.
    Your right, the epic power of Weedle and Scott. Who knows what will happen when one of them perish? Looks like Ash is gonna have to step in... no wait Misty is gonna have to step in! What will happen in DP197? Is this the end?!

LOL yeah I was sorta serious. When I first saw the title, I liked the idea XD
    WTF are you saying, be careful you eared carp, I'll send a crazy blazing bear to ear you, crazy emo penguin
    Holy carp. How DARE YOU talk to me like that. You random fun bird made of ice cream flowers.
    Pip, NONE OF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING MAKES SENSE!!! xD But yes, I *heart* facial hair, especially stubble :drool:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom