P
Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's fine! I don't have access to my tumblr right now (I'm on another computer and I can't remember my password XD) so you posting it with a source is perfectly okay with me :)
    I'll try and see if I can have the episodes put onto my computer in a few weeks once I stop by my parents' again so I can nag my brother to give me the episodes. Hopefully I'll get the time to watch them eventually - right now I have a huge project to work on and preparations for my exams so it's kinda hard to squeeze in a new fandom XD;
    That's quite the selection of characters :O Since I draw Pokémon so often you can probably expect a few doodles of your fave characters on my Tumblr in the future - since you wound up finding my Tumblr, anyway ;D
    The last DP ep had me cry like a little kid, I swear. Piplup feeling like WHAT EVERYBODY SHOULD FEEL LIKE and Pikachu just couldn't take it anymore either and ;A;
    Wrong reasons?! There's NOTHING wrong about watching Pokémon for shipping reasons! Especially since Ash is just so damn pairable with EVERYBODY.
    Anywho, out of the characters you listed I decided for the Legend of Korra characters (and no, still haven't watched it yet. My brother has yet to give me the episodes, so.. XD But I will! Soon! In this century, I swear!) so here you go. I had to hurry and make it since I'll leave home by tomorrow and won't be able to doodle (let alone scan into my computer) for the next three weeks, so you're lucky you managed to catch me at this time! :D Hope you'll like it!
    Yeah, but I've been pretty busy lately so that could explain it XD;
    HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY! Sure, I'll see what I can do. Any requests or specific characters you want included?
    You're lucky getting the first N episode on your birthday! The best I got was the final DP episode and all the FEELS. Have you seen this btw? link hjdfkshgjkdsfhklsd *_*
    I think I'll take you up on that offer! Once uni is done that is..I'll need to install skype and stuff again. And what was my skype name? xD I know it had 'fox' in it, but that's all I can remember haha
    Haha, yeah. I forget that I even have a Skype profile...and the forums aren't really interesting...and I'm busy finishing up uni. I could go on about disappearing lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom