Recent content by Piplup

1. P

Generation VI: The Future

Actually, that's not the only reason, there's that XY felt too rushed and boring and could use expanding on the story and characters. I think that's the main reason for the other pro-Z fans to want it, since I'm mostly alone on the whole continuity thing. Here's a list of things I'd like to see...
  2. P

Preview XY089: The Eievui Who is Shy of Strangers!? Capture at the Flower Garden!!

Yeah the girls-only thing is dumb, but what can you do...
  3. P

Preview XY090: A Tag Battle is a Friendship Battle! Eievui's First Time in a Fight!!

Oh... I expected it to be Ash/Serena VS Tierno/Shauna, with Pikachu helping Eevee in battle. But I guess Ash/Tierno VS Serena/Shauna will be more interesting, although I can see it becoming very one sided with Ash/Tierno completely destroying them.
  4. P

Preview XY089: The Eievui Who is Shy of Strangers!? Capture at the Flower Garden!!

Aromatisse/Slurpuff are the typical cute/girly kind. Dragonite is cute. Scizor is the only one that stands out from them. But yeah that's irrelevant. Every Pokémon can be used to perform regardless of their looks.
  5. P

I'm not going to continue this never-ending arguing but just to address few things: 1. I wasn't active here during FRLG's release era + admittedly I never even thought too much about plot details back then, I just played without thinking too much, which I guess is the better attitude to have...
  6. P

I'm just going to address one thing but honestly I'm tired of this... FRLG and HGSS replaced RBY and GSC. ORAS did not replace XY. The potential Z can replace XY. Again, I'm really tired and feel like I'll endlessly repeat myself so...... whoever interested can re-read my posts or something...
  7. P

Well, you could say it used to be a continuity issue until we got FRLG/HGSS fixing that. Similarly to how it'd be if a potential Z would possibly fix some of XY's issues. Even if XY was in the same continuity I wouldn't see it as an issue: see my Magnemite comment. Or maybe they decided to...
  8. P

They "regularly say they want to surprise us" yet they sticked with the exact same formula for so long. BW2 was a single exception. A heavily edited third version can still surprise the players who have played XY before, just like Platinum had more than enough changes/additions/surprises for...
  9. P

Well, if they were so against using "Z" I don't know why they'd officially use it as a naming for the anime. I really feel like we're reliving mid-BW. "Best Wishes 2" -> Black2/White2 "XY&Z" -> Z Best Wishes 2 was totally tying in the game names. I'm expecting XY&Z to tie in with the game name...
  10. P

Who said that? Most of us who believe Z is happening are expecting an announcement in October with the game being released around February. I'll say my prediction again: they might reveal Z in the new variety show starting in Japan this October (BW2 were first revealed in the variety show of...
  11. P

This "retcon" is not really an issue though considering the GB/GBC universe is completely separated from the GBA/DS universe. You can say in the GB/GSC universe the steel and dark types were a new discovery, while in the GBA/DS universe and the 3DS universe these types were always well known...
  12. P

I'm still praying Eevee will end up as an Umbreon rather than the more predictable Sylveon (I'll never get over the "dancing in the MOONlight" in the OP + Serena admiring an Umbreon-themed clothing + Serena not reacting in any way at all to the two different Sylveon the group met so far and...
  13. P

"minor improvements" is mostly Crystal/Emerald. Platinum really changed and added a lot and created a much better game. I'm actually really curious about that. I really wanted someone to try asking Masuda on twitter to explain how that "mega evolution never happened out of Kalos yet"...
  14. P

Sure, DP were great, especially compared to XY, but my point is: Platinum built on them A LOT, both fixing any issues DP had and expanding both the story and content of the game. I'm just saying, a third version that changes and adds as much as Platinum did (more than say, what Crystal/Emerald...
  15. P

It could possibly retcon it and fix the current issues though. Clearly with all references later games made for Emerald-only and Platinum-only events, it's rather safe to assume the third versions are the "definitive" ones. It doesn't completely cancel the initial pair but it makes it easier for...
Back
Top Bottom