Recent content by PiplupGuy

1. P

Pokemon related stuff in school

In my middle school, one of the teachers even has a CLUB after school where we nerds get together and play SSBB and Pokemon. I recently got 2nd in a b/w tournament. Got some toblerone chocolate for a prize :D
  2. P

What Was Your Favourite Pokémon Moment of 2010?

When I came downstairs after waking up and finding SoulSilver on the kitchen table.
  3. P

Did Pokémon change your life?

If I never got into Pokemon, I wouldn't have become obsessed with nintendo, and if I never got into Nintendo, I would probably not be such a geek at school, home, etc. So yeah, it's TOTALLY affected my life.
  4. P

What was the saddest part in Pokemon?

wow. reading this thread is making me melancholy. I remember almost every sad episode of every TV show/movie I've ever seen. Anyway, I cried when Ash "died" in the first movie and when Latios (or was it Latias?) sacrificed himself to protect the city from that tsunami.
  5. P

Heartwarming Winter Tales - Submission Thread

Zack's PokeChristmas
  6. P

If you could rename any Pokemon...

that's a good rename. i'd probably change nosepass or probopass' name to magnose (magnet and nose) or something like that. or magna-schnozzer. just throwin that out there.
  7. P

What do you call the currency?

i call them PokeBucks.
  8. P

Caption the screenshots!

why can't I see the pics that Geodude posted in the first pages?
  9. P

Pokemon Mind Fudge

the one from race to witch mountain is HILARIOUS!
  10. P

Pokémon Creepypasta

Re: Pokemon Creepypasta holy crap....those are SCARY! especially the one about the rigged silver game.
  11. P

The most unoriginal nicknames ever.

one time i tried to nickname my pokemon nothing (as in no letters or numbers or signs) but it didn't work. Dang!
  12. P

Worst Designed Pokémon?

Re: Worst Designed Pokemon? i agree. victini looks ridiculous compared to what it's supposed to be similar to. (mew, jirachi, celebi, manaphy, etc.)
  13. P

Give the player a love interest!

ok, so maybe the older bro would pop up sometimes and give protagonist useful advice in battling or something. But I guess that's already taken for those other two new characters in the V gen.
  14. P

Give the player a love interest!

maybe the protagonist could have and older brother, like 16 or something, and HE has a love interest. If a 10 year-old attains a relationship, that'd be a bit strange.
  15. P

Wait! what? Moments

i think it was in one of the mystery dungeon games diglett says something like "my feet are getting tired!"
Back
Top Bottom