Recent content by pitchtheripoff

1. pitchtheripoff

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Maybe Legends links somehow to this game? But how that would work I don't know.....
  2. pitchtheripoff

I was thinking so too! Plus Koraido and Miraido literally mean "Ancient" (Korai) and "Future" (Mirai), and they both fit that theme for sure.
  3. pitchtheripoff

pawmi is such obvious plush bait lol you're gonna see a LOT of merch from that guy
  4. pitchtheripoff

game freak really just said "happy pride month" when showing the professors
  5. pitchtheripoff

A gas station Pokemon Center sounds so funny to me You just drive in and your Pokemon gets sprayed with a potion or something and you just drive off
  6. pitchtheripoff

We're 100% getting some form of rideable pokemon or a bike like in SWSH Hoping it's rideable Pokemon though as honestly it just makes traversal feel a bit better imo
  7. pitchtheripoff

I still think we should have either Unova next because it just feels right but a Johto Legends game is surely needed. A part of me is really anxious Legends Arceus is gonna be the only game in the series :( but I doubt they'd do that....right?
  8. pitchtheripoff

I'd have to read about them but from what I've seen I kind of agree. Sinnoh and Johto always had the same vibe to me.
  9. pitchtheripoff

I feel like a Legends game would need lore to go with it. I don't know about Johto lore as personally I don't know a lot about the region, however Unova has the dragon trio and Kalos has the war. That feels like amazing potential for Legends games, however if GF actually makes them is to be...
  10. pitchtheripoff

I don't really know if Let's Go Johto is really needed. Let's Go PE kinda just went into obscurity once SWSH released. It feels like Johto would just be the same.
  11. pitchtheripoff

I guess you're right. Gen 5 with the current QOL changes like optional evolution [assuming they don't go "faithful" again] would be incredible. Just DO NOT TOUCH THE PLOT! If you do, at least make it something new and nothing from the original like ORAS.
  12. pitchtheripoff

Does Gen 5 need a remake? People seem to agree it's good as it is. Maybe a remaster if possible. If they do make a remake, I hope the plot isn't botched like USUM botched SM's story.
  13. pitchtheripoff

I'd change that to "outsource to a better company". TPC needs to cooperate with Nintendo-owned or contracted companies one of these days. Maybe the guys behind the Link's Awakening remake? That seems like a company that would do something like Pokemon remakes justice, and they can also stick to...
  14. pitchtheripoff

I guess you're right but they'd still need to learn something from BDSP. A lot of the wrongs in SWSH were improved in L:A, and SV by proxy due to them being developed side by side. HGSS and ORAS were great remakes without needing to be faithful [even to the point of copying the code and not...
  15. pitchtheripoff

I'll be honest if anything from SWSH needs to carry over to SV [or the other games for that matter] is another Piers silent concert moment. It's just so funny. Also, the character design in SWSH is amazing and I hope SV is on the same level at least for the other characters because the player...
Back
Top Bottom