P
Local time
7:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have a family member who plays pokemon too? Lucky. My family thinks it's weird, and I know nobody out side this site that likes Pokemon.:(
    I going to pick cyndaquil, like I did in silver. Who are you going to satart with?
    Yeah, I per-ordered SS, so I'll get the Lugia figure. I'm getting it as a belated birthday present. I was joking yesterday that I should call nintendo and ask for it on my birthday. (3/6) lol.
    huh? lol. Well I 've busy with class work, and I'm waiting for Soul Silver. Do you play the Pokemon RPG's.
    hey Sea Princess! i like the new name! but why change it? as u can see both Blade runner and I r curious. btw i came to apoligize about wat i posted here, as u know im new here and i didnt know we werent allow to post links here. so when the jabberwock told me this i immediatly erased it and caused a misunderstanding. i am terribly sorry for this and will try to refrain from doing any mistakes in the future.
    I hate speaking in front of a class. Wow, 1-3 pages a night! I never had that in... Sorry, what grade are you in? 8th or 9th?
    Yeah, I've had teachers like that my whole life. Like once I had a teacher that would give us a 2-3 page essay every weekend. You must know how I felt when she said due Monday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom