P
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm keeping it, don't worry- it was, like I said, my first real banner that wasn't made for me by someone else.

All right.
    Sweet!
    That's cool, when I want a new banner I'll talk to you, okay? :)
    I'm going to keep mine, though, just for kicks.
    I taught myself for the most part. Followed a couple of online tutorials, but found them incredibly dull.
    Ha, I wasn't even doing much. Just discussing anime with a friend. :p
    What kind of banner are you going for? maybe I can help? I could try to make you one... if you like the "set up" of mine... obviously not the subject I am sure... haha! Though I am not "great at making banners" about what you see of mine is I am pretty sure my limitations...
    Yeah. I liked it more when I was making it. Compared to some, though, well, let's just say it sucks. (It was my first try at any kind of advanced photo editing.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

I do like it, though.
    lol didn't notice your VM
    I "don't do anything special", just look at others and try to learn. Then again, spriting is no so much of an ability as hand-drawing is.
    Not at all... never did take classes for anything... in fact I am probably in the worst place in the world for art... Kentucky haha! When I moved here (my dad was original in military) The classes for high school was better than the classes here in Kentucky for art and I was in a higher grade level by then... it was pretty pitiful really... I just draw for hobby really =D

How about you... do you do anything special with your works?
    Here =P Online is just as important as RL... for me at least sense I my dad used to be in the military and moved around. So actually the net IS where all my friends are! Weather through MMORPG's or forums such like this! Do not get me wrong I got friends around my area but my net friends seem to last longer =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom