Recent content by PKMN Trainer Spencer

1. P

Who is better as special defensive wall??

I really like Snorlax for the job. With massive SP Defense and HP EVs. It would be hard to cut threw with Rest + holding status healer. Maybe make like yawn a move so it just carries the battle out.
  2. P

Poison team questions

I like the Drapion/Nidoqueen Toxic Spikes + Dragon Tail combo. A lot better then roar. Maybe like - Open up with the Drapion/Nidoqueen Set up Toxic Spikes then swoop with Dragon Tail. (Or carry a Super Power if you meet ground,rock, normal, or steel or something.) Then you could...
  3. P

Longest Streak?

WOW, great team setup. Good job. I might try this.
  4. P

SharKing's New OU Team

I mean you can go more way then one but I just love how the Speed came out. It makes it unusual and just a destructive sweeper.
  5. P

SharKing's New OU Team

I love how you gave your Metagross such high speed! It's just a monster! Great team. I might have to challenge you when I get mine a bit together.
  6. P

Wanted : Evolution stones and DeepSeaScale and Pokemon infected with Pokerus!

I need a Beldum w/ Adament nature if you have it. Otherwise if you don't any other nature that raises attack or defense. I can get you a Deep Sea Scale or a stone for one. I would be happy to give you more then one stone for one.
  7. P

~* More Shinies! *~

For that adorable level 1 Snorlax you have would you take a shiny Female Frillish? Not level one but it has relaxed nature and no EVs. I mean I love this Frillish, it would be great for a competitive team. But the snorlax would be as well. BTW- Does it have Thick Fat? Also if we do trade your...
  8. P

I need help with my Scizor!

Framcally you do not need all that super high speed EVS. Make scizor fast but not that fast. If you dealing with something like a tyranitar, Metagriss , ect. Those will be wasted EVs that could be put to great use in some other department.
  9. P

...please evaluate my team.....

If I was running Volcarona I would go 252 SP. Attack / 152 Speed / 104 HP . Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Heat Wave and Bug Buzz. Modest Nature.
  10. P

I need help with my Scizor!

252 Attack / 152 Speed / 100 Defense
  11. P

EV TRAINING

WOW Super awesome hatch! Modest Nature will give a 10% boost to SP . ATT. , and a 10% decrease to Attack. Although you should focus on a Special Charizard. They have a better movepool for it. If you do not already go to the battle subway and get the Power Lens. This will give your Charmander...
  12. P

Which generation looks the best?

GEN III I loved! It was blocky in a good way. GEN IV I really liked as well it just brought in a whole new look ino mind. I really wnjoyed HG and SS. GEN V was really good as well. Just some amaIng graphics.
Back
Top Bottom