P
Local time
11:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's cool :) . Weird XD .

Oh, cool! That sounds fun. Almost school for me, so I'm finishing up homework, and being on the computer. My uncle'll be staying at my house for the weekend starting today.
    That's cool. I think it's fun, too, mainly 'cause I think a lot of the Aquarius descriptors fit me really well.

What's up?
    I'll give you this for your birthday:
    You'll need it. Just trust me on this one.:lol:
    Happy Birthday!:birthday:
    I love that song :D top 5 Rihanna songs definitely. I'm not doing much, just listening to music. What about you?
    I've made a thread about giving Fire types Energy Ball; it received really negative responses because Energy Ball is common only to Grass types, Bug types, Psychic types, and Ghost types.
    I see you use Typhlosion, who really should've gotten a move to boost his Physical attack to abuse its interesting moves: Flare Blitz, Earthquake, and Wild Charge.
    Yeah I need to get fireworks, I like that one. I'm pretty sure all of the crash bandicoot soundtrack is on YouTube, so you could check it out.
    I do need to get some Katy Perry, thanks for reminding me. Have you heard the soundtrack to Crash Bandicoot? Takes me back to my childhood haha.
    Top 5 artist right now? I'd say mine are Rihanna, cv313, Lady Gaga, Andy Stott and Deepchord. Right now I'm just listening to dance pop and dub techno, but other tomes I listen to jazz, indie, rock, rap, classical etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom