• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Plat

1. P

Plats Pokemon Emporium (Events, Shinies, Breeding Leftovers and More)

Glad to have been of service.
  2. P

Hold on and i'll get online. My FC is in the OP.
  3. P

I should be able to be around by then.
  4. P

Tradeshop Update: Foreign Edition
  5. P

Okay i'll be on in a moment.
  6. P

Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (On Hiatus)

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) Thank you a lot you helped me out a ton. Also just so you know the Alakazam I gave you is also an event; 10th Anniversary Alakazam.
  7. P

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) Okay i'll get those two from the bank.
  8. P

GEN VI: LF: Foreign Language Pumpkaboos FT: 300+ Events

I am looking for Pumpkaboos with the OT's: Grusel 2014, Horreur 2014, Tenebre 2014, and Tétrico 2014. In return I can offer over 300 events from my shop: including pokemon like wonderland darkrai, korean wishing star jirachi, tanabata jirachi, minato mirai pikachus, world aegislash, taiwan...
  9. P

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) What pokemon of mine do you want for the three you bred me?
  10. P

I am now after any non english pumpkaboo events. If you have one of these for trade I am highly interested.
  11. P

Okay. Just so you know the Hydregion is touched. If you want to wait a bit for me to get an untouched one I can trade that to you, otherwise we can swap that for the jirachi if that is a problem for you. If you want it as is that's fine too. Edit: I got an untouched one so never mind that. It...
  12. P

I'm interested in Love Ball Chansey and Aron in the Heavy ball.
  13. P

Not really. I have a 6IV ditto so it is easy enough for me to get what I need. Maybe if you have some pokemon in apricorn balls that I like?
  14. P

I have all of those so i'm not really interested in any of those events at this time.
Back
Top Bottom