Recent content by Plato

1. P

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

Same. After all, the one in Platinum was one dot just about the Fight Area wasn't it?
  2. P

How do pokemon go potty?

Those little things have got to smell. Maybe they have different levels of toilets depending on the ball. PokeBalls have an outhouse, Ultra Balls have a golden crapper and Safari Balls have a bush to piss up against.
  3. P

How do pokemon go potty?

I call Rule 34 on pooing Pokemon...
  4. P

R.I.P Yoshinori Kanada

Link Wiki Very sad news. I'm not all that familiar with his work but I'm sure some of you here have at least heard of him. 57 is no age to go. Thoughts and well wishes to his family.
  5. P

New to DS, new to Pokemon

True, you can get Manaphy, one of the more elusive legendary pokemon from Mystery Dungeon. I recommend Diamond or Pearl first; while Platinum is essentially a re-visit, there's a lot to be discovered in D/P firsthand. I prefered Platinum though, so I don't know. Go with what you think. EDIT...
  6. P

This. Revisiting the gym leaders in Kanto on G/S/C was great and brought back memories. It quenched my curiosity as to what the gym leaders were up to years later.
  7. P

Pokemon Sprite Competition (RESULTS ARE HERE! FIND OUT WHO THE WINNERS ARE!)

Re: Pokemon Sprite Competition (Read First Post!)
  8. P

F*** YEAH QWILFISH(And other forgotten pokemon)

Spinda anyone? Yeah, you know you just remembered the pattern's different on every one! Precious memories flooding back of the route to Fallarbor Town?
  9. P

What will you do when you get HG/SS?

Smell the box. Every new game that I've waited so long for smells great. I'll play until my thumbs blister, looking everywhere, talking to everyone, catching everything and leveling my team evenly... just like always!
  10. P

Does anyone else find it a bit odd that Pikachu near enough looks towards the player and gives them a little wave before battling, just after he's been sent out?
  11. P

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

So while that's hacked in itself, let's just assume for the purposes of my question that he is in fact Land Forme for the entire duration of box storage. What do I need to do to transform him?
  12. P

Would you guys like a Ruby and Sapphire remake?

I wouldn't particularly mind, but I'd much prefer a new region seeing as we're seeing a remake in the form of HG/SS. Perhaps for Generation V if that even happens. Time will tell.
  13. P

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

I have a hacked Pokemon Platinum cartridge. Don't hold it against me, I do keep that cartridge seperate from my usual gaming experience and I wouldn't dream encroach online. Anyway, that said, I have a Shaymin that is already Sky Forme in my box and no item is attached. I take it out of my box...
  14. P

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I would use Yawn or perhaps Sleep Talk. With Yawn, you can frustrate your opponent by inflicting sleep, and then using Rest to restore your HP. With Sleep Talk you can still continue to cause damage...
  15. P

Favorite Safari Zone?

Probably Kanto. The Safari Zone there is the only one where I liked the pokemon inside. Classics like Parasect, Chansey and Kanghaskan really made paying worth it. Okay, so all the Zones have exclusive pokemon but Kanto really stuck with me. And I really hated the bogs in the Sinnoh Safari...
Back
Top Bottom