Recent content by playajah

1. P

Gen VII [Shop???]: The Pokéball Exchange

I would like to get the love ball bounesweet and the love ball evee. All I got to offer is HA grimer and HA Pyukumuku. Can that work? FC: 1075-1377-1099 Jah
  2. P

sharshocker's Breeding Center: specializing in Gen VII (taking requests!)

I just got on if your able to trade now just let me know
  3. P

Need Trade-Evolution Pokemon Such as Politoed, Slowking, Magmortar, Electivire, ect.

Let me know when your ready to trade Pokémon your trying to evolve and I'll trade back to you.
  4. P

Need Trade-Evolution Pokemon Such as Politoed, Slowking, Magmortar, Electivire, ect.

I should be available now will be on til 10
  5. P

I can trade between 9:30pm - 10:00pm EST. Is your ID is Ryan? I'm online right now to trade if you can.
  6. P

I was wondering if I can get the adamant sandshrew and the adamant komala. I have a HA Grimer and a HA pyukumuku for trade. FC:1075-1377-1099 Jah
  7. P

I can help with the trade what time you can trade I'm on EST. I'll take the Kartana if that will work. FC:1075-1377-1099 Jah
  8. P

Seeking Trade Partner w/ Sun

For the trade evolutions I can help I try to help when is a good time for you to try do the trades?
  9. P

Seeking Trade Partner w/ Sun

I can provide a Vulpix, turtonator, and cottonee for the dratini, sandshrew, and chikorita. Jah 1075-1377-1099
  10. P

GEN VII: Looking for Pokerus & other breedy things

I have a pokemon with pokerus I can trade it to you for the bounsweet. Do you have one with Adamant nature and the oblivious ability along with the egg moves Play Rough and Synthesis? FC: 1075-1377-1099 Jah
  11. P

Sun & Moon: Starters, Version Exclusives, SOS/Rare Pokemon GIVEAWAY

oh ok that's cool I will be on in a minute. got them thank you
  12. P

a are you able to trade now and by any chance do you have an extra everstone that you are willing to trade I can trade you a pokemon with pokerus.
  13. P

Ill take a Oranguru and a timid Popplio if that is possible? FC: 1075-1377-1099 Jah
Back
Top Bottom