Plumbum
Local time
1:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I signed up for your roleplay a couple of days ago and have not heard back from you, just a heads up man.

Oh by the way have a nice morning night or evening or whenever you happen to read this.
    Hey I noticed you like RPing.

Do you want to take part in my RP? It's called the Eleanor Lawson Institute of Excellence.

The sign ups are currently open
    huh? I did mention you yesterday, at least I think I did....fuuuuuuuck....-w- hey don't call me a plonker xD I really did think I mentioned everyone.

It's not like you have to read everything, basically everyone's at this temple and people are summoning their familiars you can just have your character be there and his Familiar appearing, the only post you have ot read is the first one.
    Ok, just wanted know because the RP is interesting. Also, I've not been on in a few days due to RL taking up much my time. x.x As for the writer's block, take a walk about evening and listen to nature if you are able to. I find that helps clear things sometimes.
    Very sorry about that. I was sure I had included the rule phrase. I did what I thought was best but I was wrong.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom