P
Local time
5:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, so I couldn't find your trainer under the offerings for Throh's so I posted mine and asked for a lvl 15 throh.
    I'm in Washington DC USA, so hopefully the OT shows up as Godstar.
    Ok what do you want to offer for it so I know what to ask for on GTS? I don't care what it is but it needs to be something on gen 5. Give me a sex an level too.
    At worst plushie, I can put it in GTS or we can do a GTS negotiation. GTS would probably work better since it probalby goes onto their servers.
    Plushie, FYI I think it either is an internet issue or a firewall issue on your end. I just did two trades after we had our issues without any problems. We can try again another time if you like, I'll save one for you.
    Plushie, FYI I think it either is an internet issue or a firewall issue on your end. I just did two trades after we had our issues without any problems. We can try again another time if you like, I'll save one for you.
    I went to nintendo and looked up the error code and this is what it said:

Error Code: 86410

A network communication error occurred during the matchmaking process.
    What to do:

There appears to be a temporary issue with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Please try your game later.

If you have waited a few hours and are experiencing this error every time you try to connect, there could be a problem related to your firewall. For more information on firewalls and the Nintendo WFC, click here.

If this error occurs only once in awhile or if you are at a Hotspot location, it is likely due to congestion on the internet or a connection problem being experienced by you or the other player(s).

To ensure the connection isn't dropping on your end, check the following:
    Low battery power on the Nintendo DS (the light changes from green to red when battery power is low).
    Signal strength from the access point is low. Move closer and try again.
    Check for wireless interference. Devices such as cordless phones and microwave ovens should not be in use.
    I'm doing the same thing, but it seems all right now. I did have a bit torrent back grounded that I forgot about on my PC but I killed it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom