• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually I found this "El Sibon" guy that reminds me of Harley. He's some urban legend from Venezuela/Central/South America.
    "El Silbón: The Whistler
    The following folktale, which originated in the 19th century, is often told in the rural parts of Venezuela’s vast Midwest plains. The scary and disturbing ghost described in this story is considered to be a harbinger of death."
    Also this: "It is often mentioned his ghost hunts down cruel men who cheat on their wives. His ghost also attacks drunks when they are fast asleep. A gruesome detail shared states his ghost uncovers their belly buttons and then sucks until the alcohol comes out of them." I wonder if this was part of what Cacturne and/or Harley was based off of...?
    Oh yeah. Now I remember.
    Actually, the idea from that fanfiction came from the idea that Harley's mother was a witch (not like the flying on broomstick kind but the one that does actual witchcraft). And the rest of his family on his mom's side were witches. They also summoned demons, and one of them she summoned was meant to protect and act as a guide to Harley, with the price of being easily controlled and at the price of his heterosexuality to make him gay.... I know, I have a pretty cracked up weird mind. Anyways, then Harley grows up to be a Satan/Demon worshipper, and he ends up running into that demon, mainly because he needed to meet him at that moment. Also Harley has other powers too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom