• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
3:10 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Pman! Hoping to challenge that ice gym of yours. Any chance we could set up a date and time or get a forum battle going?
    The story for the slowpoke you wanted is done, she will be posting it soon then it wont be long before your new Pokemon is ready.
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Pman.

Take whatever time you need.
    That's a pretty good idea. Getting a list down and maybe even putting it somewhere would work out well.

You want to talk to them?
    We should get a few more involved in running these. It will better help us test ideas and different styles/ideas.
    Okay, why don't you go ahead and put together a Feat planning thread so we can work those out. I might need you, at some point in time, to take greater leadership in this project as we expand since my time will be limited.

I think we also need to be running more adventures so we can get a better feel on the system and get more people interested. How can we get people involved?
    Excellent.

Now that we've done a few runs already, where do you think we should go from here?
    Hey Pman, I was wondering if you'd be interested in helping move the Adventure idea forward.

I think this could really work out and I need good people to advance the project. Interested?
    What? Who started that rumor? I'm not leaving cause I gifted nice things. I'm just gifting what I have cause that's what I do. My post woulda said I was going
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom