Recent content by PockyAddict

1. PockyAddict

When Did you start watching pokemon

1999 on KidsWB. i can't remember which episode was my first one, tho since it's been almost 25 years.
  2. PockyAddict

Michael Haigney's Podcast - 'Original Pokéman'

pretty much, i actually saw the premier in 2000 and that scene was cut out (the WB hyped it as a lost episode, iirc). didn't find out that a scene existed until a few months later when i discovered dogasu's site.
  3. PockyAddict

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Appreciate the hard work that was done translating that book. I'm learning a lot from it.
  4. PockyAddict

Found the original dub version of Mandarin Island Miss Match!

can't wait for his comparison about the episode. It's a episode he's never done a comparison for so i'm pretty curious about how different everything is.
  5. PockyAddict

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

I agree with both of you, i can't stand that 2nd butch voice at all.
  6. PockyAddict

I think Kotaku and Polygon will do a good job with this, especially since there's fans of the francise there. ---- I'm still a bit annoyed that porygon and it's evolutions was banned for something pikachu did tho.
  7. PockyAddict

I'll just change the topic: I'm so not looking forward to non-pkmn media's articles about this, i can imagine the lack of research and clickbaiting garbage the articles will be.
  8. PockyAddict

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Cassidy's Original VA is in the show so i wonder if she'll reprise Cassidy, since the replacement Cassidy hasn't been in the show for a long while (Bulbapedia says since S15).
  9. PockyAddict

And plus she came back to the PUSA (TPCI's old name) dub before her passing to voice chatot in a pokemon mystery dungeon special. Damn it i miss her a lot.
  10. PockyAddict

Review It'll Be Fine!

Love the MV, Brings me back memories of the anime in 2007-2008.
  11. PockyAddict

You brought back so many memories with that site, I also used it along with dogasu and serebii to check for pokemon episodes. I still remember the SARs rumor (which had been debunked) that some pokefans said at the time and thought that was the reason until i learned a few months later in 2003...
  12. PockyAddict

Your Top 10 Worst Pokémon Anime Episodes (of all time)

I second everyone on DP124, giving Ambipom to a freakin COTD and shoving a random "oh look she wants to be a ping pong champion" story out of nowhere.
  13. PockyAddict

Things you wish that did NOT happen in the anime

That has always got on my nerves so much, you can tell that he basically only exists just so Ash would lose the Sinnoh Leauge.
  14. PockyAddict

Steven's old Jp VA is active, but seems to be busy af.
  15. PockyAddict

Do you think they'll do anything special for the 1,000th episode?

I'm actually surprised that they remembered this, and i would'nt be surprised if the episode was a special episode.
Back
Top Bottom