P
Local time
4:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uh, i regret to inform you that i will have to graciously decline the offer. I'm a bit too busy with my trade thread and i also have mainly lost my passion for spriting.
    yeah, it was like a user, but it wasnt. apparently its googles spider that google uses to organize sites. To keep it under control, you need something called robot.txt
    Its really awesome. At lunch on teusdays I have anime club, and one of my friends brought it in. BTW, on zoroarks nightmare, a GoogleBot is trying to get into the site.
    Helping out in the computer lab, but since nothings happening, Im just hanigng out here. I was just talking about what im gonna be for all hollows eve.
    I beat Jarooda 0-1. My Arceus was confused, with about 10 health left, andit hit his Pokemon, and took it out!
    Glints a pretty cool nickname, IMO. F-CK YEAH!

...so, I see you like Weepinbell. Its evolution is my 4th favorite Pokemon of all time.
    Because its an amazing meme. If you didnt know about it in the first place....well, its just some funny meme that makes no sense.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom