Recent content by Pokabu

1. P

WANT - Pokemon Box Zigzagoon

DOUBLE CLONING ALL THE WAY. I added your pearl FC.I'll be in the Wifi room :D WHAT DOES IT MEAAAANNNNNNN
  2. P

Berry Fix Zigzagzoon,Shiny Colloseum Jirachi,Satoshi's Pikachu and the shiny Zangoose you have.If no Zangoose,I'll take 10 Aniv Deoxys.
  3. P

Offer away.I'll have to clone them first.
  4. P

Well,I kinda wanted to know what ones you're trading :/ Yeah,I do.All of them.Owned it as a kid,brother bought it in NYC for me :D They're all UT at level 5.You want any?
  5. P

Can you name your Flawless Shinies?
  6. P

If you want I can pick you up a copy,not nicknamed
  7. P

Super Pokémon Scramble announced for 3DS: Game to be released July 28

And this is why I'm buying a 3DS.
  8. P

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Re: Help with a Pokesav code? I copied it straight from the XML from Pokesav.It should be,but doesnt want to be.
  9. P

Shining in the darkness of the cave..shiny Cobalion!

Actually if I could pick up a Modest or a good nature of your Munna leftovers then that'd be great.
  10. P

Awesome.I'd love Snarl Zoroark. Your fc,please? And any nickname? Sorry,already got them.
  11. P

Various distributions for June, July 2011 revealed: Shiny Hydreigon, Shiny Golurk, Zo

Re: Various distributions for June, July 2011 revealed: Shiny Hydreigon, Shiny Golurk I might just pick me up a copy of Black to get me that Hydregion too.
  12. P

Wanted - Shiny Rufflet

What shinies and events do you got?
  13. P

Re: Shining in the darkness of the cave..shiny Cobalion giveaway! I use a AR to do it,but there are other ways too.
  14. P

SHINY COBALION HOSTED BY POKABU Hey guys.Pokabu here! I've cloned my Shiny Cobalion I've obtainted by the SR methood! And now you can pick one up toooooo! STATS UT level 42 Nicknameable HP:130 Atk:81 Def:130 Sp.atk:83 Sp.def:65 Speed:87 Relaxed Nature Justified Helping...
  15. P

Mystery Egg Giveaway!

Hm.I guess I should open up a thread for these things...for offers..I guess.
Back
Top Bottom