• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
Poké-Boss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Going to have to re-read that sometime, I also saw somewhere in the forums that the ultimate weapon irradiated the meteorites, but when I watched AZ's flashback, I didn't see any meteorites in the scenes in space.
    Poké-Boss
    Poké-Boss
    Rayquaza gains the energy necessary to evolve by eating meteors. But it evolves when humans ask it to.

As for the Meteorite destroyed, I think it is unrelated to the Ultimate Weapon.
    Thanks for responding, in regards to the delta episode, I think so. The reason I thought of this is because I saw it was speculated that the there was a connection between the meteorites in ORAS and the ultimate weapon in X/Y. I had a post in mind when it came up in the gen. VI: The Future, but I was worried it would come off the wrong way.
    Skill Link the best pls :p el problema es siempre la precision .w.
    mas o menos xD me sigue molestando el tema de los vms y eso, se me hace muy facil perder los mensajes. Por eso opto por las conversaciones ahora. tu?
    Y por los colores no me molesta mucho, he visitado foros con interfaces peores.

Puedeque me compre el yellow, tu? :eek:
    Reactions: Poké-Boss
    White Crow
    White Crow
    Conversaciones ahora serian los mps, pues tiene la interfaz de los vms pero son privadas xD ademas puedes incluir a otras personas que es lo divertido.
    Poké-Boss
    Poké-Boss
    Me apunto! Lo único que creo recordar que tu PM box estaba lleno xD
    White Crow
    White Crow
    D: CRUELDAD! No me gustaba eliminar los pms porque algunos tenian cosas importanted y eso. Pero probamos :3
    Hey Meta wanna help me with a upcoming post?
    Reactions: Poké-Boss
    Desdar300
    Desdar300
    If a Pokémon based off a balloon can be a Pokémon I think it's wrong to antagonize C.Zygarde for being more mecha like . The same goes for Pokémon based on celebrities like Sawk, and the Himons. I firmly believe that people love to call out newer mons but for get that older gens have similar designs. We can't really say what is and what isn't Pokémon material .
    Poké-Boss
    Poké-Boss
    I really don't mind weaker designs, like Voltorb and Electrode for example. I only dislike over the top designs.
    Desdar300
    Desdar300
    Still, we should give all Pokémon a chance to prove to itself. Who knows that very Mon might end up being your favorite over time
    No no! It's fine! I'm glad you're following me. I'd love to be friends since we both love pokemon! I'm writing a fan fic here if you want to check it out.
    Dare I ask why you're following me? Not that I don't appreciate it. In fact, I do, but I haven't really done anything worth convincing you to follow me.
    Poké-Boss
    Poké-Boss
    Hi, yes, I usually follow nice people, with who's comments I usually agree. That's why I followed you! But I can stop following you if you prefer so just let me know!
    Oh :eek: la mayoria de las personas le pones HP fire o tierra, yo lo uso con fire.

Eso es dificil xD pero diria que con Minccino/cinccino :eek: cute eh?
    Oh lo noté, no lo iba a asegurar pero si se nota xD Cual seria tu top 5 de pokés?
    El no es el único, entre ellos esta mi querido Hydreigon :c
    Bueno si algun dia quieres avisame eh? :p
    .w. Ahora que lo pienso.. Una salamandra voladora..

Bueno eso me pasaba con Sableye, para mi merecia OU pero estaba en UU hasta hace poco
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…