• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Boss1708
Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh lo noté, no lo iba a asegurar pero si se nota xD Cual seria tu top 5 de pokés?
    El no es el único, entre ellos esta mi querido Hydreigon :c
    Bueno si algun dia quieres avisame eh? :p
    .w. Ahora que lo pienso.. Una salamandra voladora..

Bueno eso me pasaba con Sableye, para mi merecia OU pero estaba en UU hasta hace poco
    Awwww :') ¿Juegas Little Cup? Quiero intentarlo pero como no mucha gente los juega..

Wow la venganza del dragon :p

Supongo que no todos lo saben usar tan bien ^^ O sea a mi me gana bastantes combates tambien, moxie o intimidate?.
    Besides Espeon..
    Tiene sentido xD

Concuerdo ahi contigo :p A veces igual uso pokés que no me llamen mucho visualmente simplemente por el hecho que no son muy usados o me dan igual. Por ejemplo un stunkfisk o Garbodor :p
    Para eso tienes que combatir con amigos xD Porque si eres muy flexible onda AG puedes esperar un team OP y smogon no te deja.

Metagross :B
    I checked the Pokemon Trading Cards Game and it looks quite cool. A new version could be neat.
    It follows the same formula as the main games except you play the TCG, collect cards and a jerky rival. There was even a sequel, but it was Japan-only. I'd love to see a return to this, but world-wide.
    I used to like the first Pokemon Ranger, but I have played it too many times and started finding it a bit drab. I really enjoyed Guardian Signs. Haven't played Shadows of Almia yet.

Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky was a really fun game for me. I remember being done with most of the game and just letting it gather dust. Haven't played any other Mystery dungeon game yet.

But my absolute favorite spin-off ever, is The Trading Card Game for the Gameboy Color, I think. It really enabled me to play the TCG without owning any cards. I really hope that they make a remake of it or release a new updated one.
    Yeah, it's just a matter of personal opinion!

Spinoffs? I like some spinoffs.

I like the idea of the Ranger games, but not the execution. too much dialogue, no Pokemon team, no battling.

If we count non handheld games, I think Stadium and Colosseum, etc are very good. But now that we have 3D oj handheld consoles they are kinda pointless.
    Yes, ORAS did have many ways to explore, but in terms of locations it'll felt like it lacked. Design-wise the legendaries just felt like they were added the last minute.

They were like: "Wow! This game has so much! But wait! We forgot the legendaries! Let's stick on the small islands around Hoenn."

Mine: Hoenn > Unova > Sinnoh = Kalos > Johto > Kanto
    Yes, ORAS did have many ways to explore, but in terms of locations it'll felt like it lacked. Design-wise the legendaries just felt like they were added the last minute.

They were like: "Wow! This game has so much! But wait! We forgot the legendaries! Let's stick on the small islands around Hoenn."

Mine: Hoenn > Unova > Sinnoh = Kalos > Johto > Kanto
    I totally agree that Hoenn is very vast and has much to explore. But ORAS's soaring feature felt just like a last minute added feature to find legendaries on Hoenn's islands. I'd rather explore a cave or a tower and find a legendary deep within or high above than just fly around to find legendaries that was just random stuck on some islands.

Johto is my second least favorite region. My least favorite is Kanto. My second favorite region is Unova. It added so much post game content which I really love! :)
    For sure! I am doing just swell. I live in Johannesburg. It's currently very hot like it has been for the last couple of weks. How's the weather over there?
    Sirve mas de utility, una de las cosas que me pareció rara entre las megas también fue ponerle Magic Bounce a Absol. O sea le queda bien para hacerlo lead pero no es nada bulky. Me parece un desperdicio honestamente.
    Una de las megas que apenas he probado fue Banette. Tanta mala suerte el pobre .. Hay alguna que aun no has probado?

Mucha gente opina lo mismo xD; Pero si vamos por diseños hay tantos pokés que no se usarian. Hehe lko admito, es bien logrado, en especial me gusta la capa :eek: Onda caballero.

Dame un premio si adivino hue hue :p
    No lo he usado de Mega... Pq uso mucho su habilidad secreta: Prankster. Es lo mejor que tiene, y Magic Bounce tbn me gusta, pero no me parece tan util...
    Además tengo más candidatos para el megaslot... De hecho me gustaría usar varios megas y no puedo, pq solo se permite 1.

Gardevoir? Siento decirte que a mi no me gusta nada... Ni esteticamante, ni competitivamente, pero sí me gusta mucho su hermano, Mega Gallade! Es uno de los que más me gustan.

Mi mega favorito, supongo que ya lo conoces jaja
    O sea nunca lo usaste de mega? :eek:

Hmmm >.< Esta complicado, aunque mi favorita es gardevoir.. Esta mas que nada competitivamente aunque visualmente también me gusta mucho (por mas que el vestido no fue muy de mi agrado al principio :p Luego me parecio muy bonito y elegante Además que le mega shiny parece que esta lista para un funeral xD;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom