Poke Man
Local time
5:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll give him an Rabbit a warning in thread, to see if they're still alive. If they need to be subbed out, you're on the list.
    My plans are always for the greater good...keeping ME entertained. You don't want to know what would happen if I wasn't kept entertained.
    I will be back for more mafia games after the first week of October, but I might not be coming back as a player...at least not immediately.

I've got plans.
    Entertainment is good, and I do appreciate a good joke and lightening the seriousness of mafia games. However, mafia games are serious business, and should not be taken too lightly.

Although I am neither participating nor subbing, I am watching chaos mafia with interest. I had wanted to participate, but starting next week I've got a slew of holidays and if I actually managed to break my bad luck streak and survive past Day 2, I didn't want to be a liability.
    Don't get complacent, just because of a good day. The originals aren't out of the game yet. Right now, we're still in enemy territory, and if we do succeed in getting to 500, we've still got a long way to go.
    The originals were almost 200 points into their territory before we started turning things around. (It doesn't help that I can't post on Saturdays due to my Sabbath...)
    Quite so. I shall continue. Feel free to do some recruiting of your own.
    I don't care what RC says, we've got the right to preserve ourselves and clonekind!

I think I'll do that. I may not be quite as involved with the next several versions as I am with this one, but I still want them to be exciting.
    A lot of threads start one sided, this one included. It was 5 on 1 at one point until Sword Master and Equinox stepped in to give ME a hand.
    Now, the clone army is gaining momentum and members, partially due to active recruitment.
    You may have noticed, but I occasionally go overboard and Dive head first into my roles.

The extra buffer allows room for the second team to turn things around.
    I was thinking I'd only use the 500 scoring for special anniversary editions, but I might make it standard practice again...
    Zekrom vs Reshiram was the last "good" version, IMO. The battle could have actually gone either way.
    Part of the reason I changed scoring to 500 instead of 250 is to give room for upsets and turnovers.
    It's working.
    I concur, but that is the fun of a good ^ vs v thread. We haven't seen one in a while, which is why I brought this matchup back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom