Recent content by pokeant

1. P

Inconsistency regarding episode numbering in the original series

I know this topic is done, and most likely nothing will change, but they recently announce sm049 as the 1000 ep. And according to dogasu, So basically holiday hi-jynx and snow way out are included, same with the mega specials.
  2. P

the japanese title card of princess vs princess also labelled it as 番外編, same as holiday hi-jynx and snow way out... there is absolutely no reason to treat the other 2 differently...
  3. P

i really do not like double standard here... despite the japanese episode having the word special episode in front of the title, these 2 are still treated as normal episodes. The next episode clip in "It's Mr. Mime Time" still shows "Holiday Hi-Jynx". The next episode clip in "Snow Way Out"...
  4. P

Archives Red Green Artwork (again)

thanks people. it is good to know that things are finally being done after the issue had been raised since 2010. however, we still need people to look into the gen ii artwork and the unknown mew artwork too listed in my sandbox.
  5. P

Archives Red Green Artwork (again)

This issue has been raised in the past, and yet there seems to be nothing being worked on. A few of us has reasons to believe the pokemon artwork we labelled as from Pokemon Red and Green is wrong and should be moved. All of the correct Red and Green artworks had been uploaded now. Shouldn't the...
  6. P

Archives animated png

not all users are able to view animated png. therefore, the image that appears to users not viewing animated png should show something "useful". for example, the leftover weather effects images at this page does not help at all. most of the images are just black blanks and shows nothing. another...
  7. P

Archives moving of pokemon artwork files?

As discussed here, the artwork located here are not from rgb, but rather from jp yellow, which is used for rby (the pikachu is however, correct). so should we move them now, and upload the rgb artwork which can be found here? Alakazam, Machop family and aerodactyl rgb artwork is aready in the...
  8. P

Compare and Contrast: The Final Fantasy Legend: Pokémon isn't the only monster-traini

Re: Compare and Contrast: The Final Fantasy Legend: Pokémon isn't the only monster-tr somehow i am looking forward to the comparing of telefang to pokemon.
  9. P

Aren't those Blue artworks?

mew is here
  10. P

Aren't those Blue artworks?

most of the RG artwork are featured on the tcg evolution box (those from base set etc) and they look different from those in the archive. some can be found in here.. those in the archive is the BLUE version, and is used for pokemon red and blue in the us. while we are at this, the artwork for...
  11. P

Complete Fake Card Tutorial

more trainer card tutorial for older version please... from base set onwards. thanks
  12. P

Complete Fake Card Tutorial

can i have a tutorial for older cards, especially pokemon-e stylek, and unown card guide for neo edition. thanks
Back
Top Bottom