P
Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure!
    I must say, it has been a pleasure meeting you.
    If you have any writings tell me so I can check it out.
    Hmm.. that depends. Togetic will be useful against the ghost pokemon if togetic has a ghost or dark move to use. ;) Normal immunity is nice to have in this fight, or speed.
    I had a full party of six, but the only other one I can remember using is Walrain. XD I beat the game completely. even the event where the pokemon go silent.
    Yeah, my party is a lot like yours. :) I have ninetails, umbreon, and Ampharos in my party too. I usually use Flareon,(favorite eeveelution) but I wanted to change it up a bit.
    I mean when I play pokemon XD gale of darkness. lol I used vulpix as my fire type, and she did very well against a good number of pokemon.
    Oh, do you need more fire power? I could loan you my Typhlosion, but then the gym wouldn't be much of a challenge. He's at level 53. I like infernape too, but he is kinda frail in the defences.
    I don't know about the exclusive. I breed all my pokemon on platinum. I could breed you a skarmory though. Yes, I though it was a good story. I hope my comment about the pokemon gave you some ideas. My sky file is pretty much complete except getting a couple of legends. My pikachu and charmander are level 100 with max IQ. I kept them that way because I love them more than their evos. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom