P
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• blehh you're usually on when i've school ;;
    do you still want your treecko btw??
    Do you want a background image to cover the background for your banner? Like a map of Johto or something?
    I'm good! :D Just checking messages on the sites I go to. lol XD I have the pokemon you wanted in my box. btw
    kk, I have them all made. I will only be on early in the mornings for a couple of days this week. Adamant boosts attack. :)
    nah, I'm good about breeding for friends for little to nothing. Plus I offered. :) I can get those bred for, but it will take time. I can breed adamant sneasels with fake out, ice punch, and swords dance, and riolu too if you're interested.
    That's fine. It's actually good to take breaks from playing one game. Although I've been playing platinum for a while due to the fact it's the game I do all my breeding in. :) I replied in that thread actually on how to get celebi. XD do you have a nice team made for your game yet? :D
    right, if you have anymore PMD needs just let me know. =3 oh, and btw you can't get riolu in PMD darkness.. he is only in time. :( I overlooked what version you were playing. also I'm not sure if the cafe is in any other game but sky.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom