P
Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, mine are all different levels.
    By the way, when you pick Lv. 50 single or Lv. 100 single, your Pokemon will be raised to that level.
    Yeah, sorry.
    But good luck with whoever you end up battling.
    I think that Diryn is up for a battle though...
    No, sorry, I don't actually have a competitive team.
    Sorry, I'm too lazy to make one after I lost my Diamond game...
    Ok, I'll probably be available tomorrow night after 9:00 Eastern. If you can't do that, then I'll just try to catch you online or whatever.
    Hey, I know it was a very long time ago, but you challenged me to a battle before. I accept if you're still interested.
    And I'm just trying to explain that we aren't what John McCain would define as average Americans. We don't make five million dollars a year.
    I'd love to talk to a therapist. Tell me where the money tree is and I'll go pick a couple hundred bucks.
    Well, alright, Mom isn't completely deaf. But that's the direction she's headed. And I've tried to change her opinion, but she's very stubborn. As the old saying goes, "Never try to out-stubborn your mother."

But, for the love of Arceus, I shouldn't be loading all of my personal issues on top of you.
    Nope. That was before I was a leader. To challenge a gym you need to register a team and have it approved.
    Sorry, I've been really ill and my throats really saw.
    You can give the Eevee part too someone else if you want, I will do an audition, it's just right now I can't as I'm almost losing my voice D|
    I do brush. She's worried because I broke my retainer a few months ago—by accident, of course—so my teeth are starting to move around again. I used to have an awful overbite, you see, and had to get braces to correct it. Her fear is that I'll have to get braces a second time, which we can't afford.

Yes, everyone has a job. The problem is no one has a high-paying job. By today's standards, we're well below the poverty line.

I've tried talking to Mom, but not only is she literally deaf, she's figuratively deaf as well. She pretty much refuses to hear any opinion except her own.

And I'm certainly not moving anywhere—I'm still trying to figure out where we are relative to everyone else as it is. I don't need more confusion. Plus, the cats would HATE to have to move to a new house. I bet the dog would love it, though.
    I haven't got any next-door neighbors. We live in the freakin' middle of freakin' nowhere.

I don't even go to public school. It's all done at home. So nothing there either.

"Loosen my schedule"? I cannae change the laws of physics, Cap'n!

My mother is a nurse. My father is a timberframer. My brother works in a fast-food restaurant., and is studying to become a space shuttle engineer. And I'm looking into a music/voice-acting career. If none of those sound like jobs, you need to get out more.

Mom is very hard to please. She lays awake all night worrying about all the bills we have to pay. And worrying about...brace yourself...my teeth. Holy crap.

In addition to that, she thinks she's fat. And my dad is a total moron most of the time, so she's got that on her plate, too. All that stress is prematurely turning her once dark brown hair gray. She's 55, and feels 80. She's just ready for it all to end.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom