P
Local time
10:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, you know, you gotta be careful what you ingest these days. You just never know what's in them.

I'm glad you get to go somewhere nice with your friends consistently. I rarely, if ever, get to go anywhere fun. And I almost never see my friends. Scheduling, the economy, and my mother's attitude toward life in general tend to get in the way of everything.
    Friday?! Why so soon? I need more time. I'm not even halfway done with the random recording. I rarely have a moment alone to record. And when I do, which is usually at 1:30 in the morning or later, the monitor is programmed to shut off and not respond. I can't turn that program off, since my brother won't give me the password.
    Microsoft Mike is a speech synthesis engine for Microsoft Windows computers. You may know one or more of his counterparts—Microsoft Sam, Microsoft Mary, or Microsoft Anna.

Also, Snape's presence is purely for comedic purposes, in order to explain what "Wizard Tennis" is.

And as for the other voices, they're probably just going to be my three backup vocalists, who pretty much are just my voice with some slight differences—one with a mild Southern accent, one with a gravelly tone, and one with an operatic personality.

Anything can happen in this recording—it's completely and totally unscripted, so I pretty much end up recording whatever pops into my head.
    You recorded our battle? How weird...never done that. Lol.
    I just recently started playing Platinum since I lost my Pearl game recently...(Lost a lot of Bred pkmn....AGAIN. This time through the garbage!)
    Anyway, I'm playing to finish Platinum so I can get Darkrai this month! Should have a strong team by then! Will be waiting! :)
    Actually, I'm recording a new audition as we speak. In it, I converse with Microsoft Mike, and I also perform as various other characters—Severus Snape even weasels his way into the recording for about 21 seconds!
    Nope. I spend long periods of time at my boyfriends, as I don't like my home that much, it's not too nice. Seeing as it's the Summer Holidays, I can stay at his for a week or over at a time. :D
    i would battle you but my save file deleted itself, im getting my team back and i should be able to battle in a week :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom