• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by pokechamp116

1. P

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Re: Looking for a battle Dude I'll battle you. Just say when.
  2. P

As Luck Would Have It

WARNING! FROM HERE ON OUT, THE STORY IS RATED T FOR LANGUAGE Plus, I rewrote this chapter Chapter 3: TechNet "Now why'd you have to go and eat all the kibble mate? Haven't you ever heard of sharing?" "Uh, um, well, I, didn't, um, know you were, um, sorry?" I stuttered as I backed towards the...
  3. P

As Luck Would Have It

Ch.2 My whole underside was cold, so very cold. I was slowly regaining consciousness, and I tried to move as little as possible. It hurt to breathe, my everything was throbbing. I eventually got used to the pain, and tried to open my eyes to see what was happening, or where I was. I was...
  4. P

As Luck Would Have It

As Luck Would Have It You ever have one of those days where everything just falls apart? It all started with my pet Furret, Scout. He had been sick for quite a while now, and was getting a bit old. “I’m sorry to say this, Mr. Sauter, but Scout is barley hanging on. The cancer...
  5. P

Free Battle Archives.

Re: -level 1- battle with no evo.pokemon I'll be sure to inform everyone if he does
  6. P

Why do certain Pokemon only evolve when they're traded?

I think there is something to that "power between friends" thing. It would explain evolution and the boosted XP. as fo items, they're just little energy boosts/jumpstarts.
  7. P

Free Battle Archives.

Re: -level 1- battle with no evo.pokemon I'll do it. Want me to PM you or what?
  8. P

where is your fav place to go

I love figuring out ruins and caves, while I also like the Sevii Islands
  9. P

.:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - Event Pokemon Database -

Re: .:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - All 493 Pokemon, Shinies, Event, Items and more. What can I give you for the shiny eeveeloutions?
  10. P

If a Slowpoke and Shellder battle...

If there was a trainer with a shellder, that would mean that there was shellder in the area if so, I would've already evolved my slowpoke before fighting the trainer.
  11. P

The plural form of bidoof

So even though we say words that sound like the pokemons names, we have to say the actual names differently? Instead of skulls we say Duskull and not Duskulls? Instead of Turtles we say Squirtle and not Squirtles? P.S. Fire the Sharpedos!
  12. P

What about sharpedo? We say Torpedos, so can we say sharpedos?
  13. P

so, would it be two Zangoose, Zangeese, or Zangooses?
  14. P

Ideas For New Pokemon

I have a really good idea for a genV legendary. Since Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon, how about an OMEGA Pokemon?
  15. P

Pokemon Nightmare Fuel

God Yes
Back
Top Bottom