Recent content by Pokefan19

1. Pokefan19

Review SM016: A Small Trio on a Big Adventure!!

Pretty nice to see Rowlet has more personality to offer instead of just being basically an Owl that is ditzy : )
  2. Pokefan19

Preview M20: I Choose You!

This is definitely shaping up to be something... time will tell if it's a good movie though : )
  3. Pokefan19

Review SM015: The Clawed Hill, Iwanko and Lugarugan!!

That's weird... what else could it even evolve into? Afternoon form XD
  4. Pokefan19

Preview SM016: A Small Trio on a Big Adventure!!

Seems like a hard reach to interpret Litten not getting captured in this episode, which is a Lana episode, to mean Lana would be capturing Litten. But if it's not easy to comprehend, then here it is dumbed down... Ash will not capture Litten in this episode because it's a Lana focus episode.
  5. Pokefan19

Who's saying Lana is getting Litten? I'm just saying he's not getting captured in this episode
  6. Pokefan19

Pokemon sun and moon will air on Disney XD instead of CN

Is Disney just gonna start releasing the episodes without notice so we'll be behind in the Dub when we realize it's on?
  7. Pokefan19

Preview SM018: Really!? Mao's Great Cooking Operation!

If that truly is the preview lines... I'm gonna lmao
  8. Pokefan19

I would say anything BW did is a terrible outlier... but XY started off by having Ash capture Fletchling not all to soon after receiving Froakie, so it's enough to consider forming a possible trend. I'm not counting Indigo League because Ash had to "Catch'em All!" That being said, I don't...
  9. Pokefan19

Review SM015: The Clawed Hill, Iwanko and Lugarugan!!

Oh joyest of days fellow Pokefans, Ash has finally gotten a Dog Pokemon after 7 generations of nothingness.
  10. Pokefan19

Based on that image, it's looks like poor Rowlet has a capture ring of some sort around it, explaining why Popplio needs to carry it in a Bubble
  11. Pokefan19

Preview SM015: The Clawed Hill, Iwanko and Lugarugan!!

Rockruff adorable as usual I see... nice to see Ash is finally getting another Pokemon (if not this episode, by 18 he'll have it)
  12. Pokefan19

Preview SM018: Really!? Mao's Great Cooking Operation!

Cooking, I expected nothing less from our gal Mallow
  13. Pokefan19

Preview M20: I Choose You!

I'm still interested in knowing how this story acts out and what Ho-Oh has in store for us : )
  14. Pokefan19

Review SM012: The Extracurricular Lesson is Hidoide!?

It's pretty much no different then people making the claims that Ash really has gotten nerfed since he's never had his team wiped out in the past by Team Rocket. You got two extreme's here, one side that hates the show because reasons and the other side who's willing to jump through hoops to...
  15. Pokefan19

Review SM012: The Extracurricular Lesson is Hidoide!?

I seriously think Mimikyu is all powerful because of it's hatred for Pikachu, it holds nothing back when it attacks him.
Back
Top Bottom