Recent content by pokefan2000

1. P

Is the English dub on its last legs?

the lack of dub trailer for the mewtwo remake does make me wonder usually at this point we gotten one, the idea of pokemon being an uncompelting dub just seems strange to me.
  2. P

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

so it what I thought it pretty much the original movie with a cgi make-over the epitome of laziness god I hope they are not considering remaking all the other movies from power of one onward not even they are that pathetic are they? what I liked about I choose you and power of one is they were...
  3. P

Preview M20: I Choose You!

it wrong that when I heard dialogue like "it is because you don't like me, Well I like you a lot" I reminded why I prefer the 4kids dub to TPCI mostly because while it could be bad sometimes 4kids didn't make an episode sound like a picture book a four or three year old would be read. and I do...
  4. P

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

sigh well this proves one thing ash Ketchum is not a character anymore he a freaking marketing tool.
  5. P

What will be Clemont's reason for leaving his gym? And who watches it in his absence?

When Clemont's identity is eventually revealed and he can have a proper gym battle with Ash for his badge, how will they allow him to leave his gym? Unlike Misty, Iris and Cilan, he has no siblings or mentor to take over the gym; and knowing Ash, especially considering the frustration he felt...
  6. P

undubbed specials

so movie 16 is finally upon us and of course it seem the mewtwo prologue special isn't getting aired which annoyed me a bit much like the dawn and brock specials from early black and white i mean really does the pokemon company care anymore they could have easily put both the dawn and brock...
  7. P

Would you like no Gym and League story for Satoshi for the next gen anime?

no thanks i actually like see the gym leaders in animation and seeing thier personaties revealed no badge quest mean little chance of that happening.
  8. P

"Adventures in Unova" Opening

with the current release of the opening for episode n and the final dub season of black and white starting soon i been thinking if the opening will be like the one for the second to shinnoh season which for the first bit of it was a cilp show without any japanese footage then as we reach the...
  9. P

How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

re: How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October! I have to wonder how this worldwide thing is gonna do it could kill the anime or at least the dub because voices have to be casted and names of pokemon and towns have to be learned so for the first time ever a game might...
  10. P

iris and the final two gyms

am i the only one hoping for some character devolpment from iris during the seventh and eight gym battles? the seventh gym is an ice type gym which iris is very scared of perhaps a storyline of her overcoming her fear a little. and finally the eight gym ash will be facing the only person...
  11. P

Poll - Who did you originally think was Gary's starter Pokémon?

i say squritle because of blastoie at the end of the jhoto saga so unless either gary also found the island of turtle pokemon and caught a squirtle there or the squirtle squad is missing another member because those were the only two places we saw wild squirtle even though the squad was...
  12. P

US Congress's Internet Censorship Bill

what the point of boards like this be if this bill passed some like myself have no television or can afford cable i lucky i can afford internet ancess and being able to watch pokemon online on youtube and other streaming sites is the only way i can stay caught up but waiting for dvd releases via...
  13. P

best wishes if earthquake had not happened?

this thread is proabably gonna be locked almost before the days out but i want to ask anyway what do you think best wishes status with fans would be if their had been no earthquake? the tr vs tp speical is aired and the fishing episodes in not changed do you think the other episodes would be...
  14. P

News Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram"

re: Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram" pity it not going to be free like the zoroark movie was only reason i got to see that one is theates is that reason and it was in traveling distance by bus from my apartment so yeah i gonna wait for either...
  15. P

Review BW047: Flat-out Run! Battle Subway!! (Part 1) ・ BW048: Flat-out Run! Battle Subway!! (Part 2)

yeah that annoys me too i would love for pikachu to into a uncontrolable rage and vicoulsly blast meowth over and over again next time they meet but it probably won't happen cause just like ash the writers love to make the characters lose any negavite emotions quickly look at the damn castform...
Back
Top Bottom